Pump information

evamsr's profile photo   05/31/2012 8:26 p.m.

Hello, I would like to know if there is any Malaga around here that I can inform me about how are the endocrine of the Virgen de la Victoria hospital.After ten years of diabetics and to monitor me internal medicine in my regional hospital he has referred me to the endocrine, and I would like to know if there are endocrine that continue to put the bomb in Malaga.I have been informing and I fulfill the profile to carry a pump since I have quite uncontrolled controls despite the fact that I have enough knowledge about diabetes, (counting of hydrates rations, insulin sensitivity, ratio by ration).I put on Lantus in the morning and then I use the novorapid for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack, and also to correct when after two hours of eating I am still high.I am 37 years old and there are days in which I shed up to 6 times daily insulin and I make six glucose measurements a day.I am hooked all day to the needles and I think the insulin bomb would come well.The last time I saw the endocrine I changed the gulosa meter for a last generation that introducing my data (sensitivity, ratio, etc) and the rations of hydrates that as the fast insulin units that I get in and I ask me full full profiles tell meglucose newspapers.I don't know if the endocrine has done this to see if the bomb would really become well or not to wear it and see if I improve.Greetings and thanks for listening to me (or rather for reading me)

evamsr's profile photo
evamsr
05/31/2012 8:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good afternoon, I am Cati, from Palma de Mallorca, two weeks ago I have put an insulin bomb and before proposing it to me, I would follow a very strict glymic control, with many measurements a day, then I put an ipro, for a week, for a weekThat I looked at the blood glucose 24 hours a day, later the meter changed, for which you comment and proposed it in a total of the pump, until I had a very severe hiccup, and IThey proposed again and said yes.Well, I'll have you count about the bomb, I've been with it for only two weeks.

cati bover salom's profile photo
cati bover salom
06/01/2012 10:21 a.m.

Cati, what bomb have you put you and what glucometer?It is that I am in it and I don't know the magnificent glucometer that they will give me, and I am in embers ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/04/2012 3:53 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

ACCU-Chek Spirit Combo, and you have already put it

cati bover salom's profile photo
cati bover salom
06/07/2012 10:17 a.m.

Today they have given me the glucometer q is accu-chek aviva expert, which comes to the calculator Q commented in another post (Aurora2), you confirm it to me.

The bomb in September is from Roche, tb yours?That name that you have put is the glucometer or the pump?:-/

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/07/2012 11:49 a.m.

If Romevila is called the new glucometer haha

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/07/2012 4:34 p.m.

Acu-Chek Spirit Combo This is the bomb name and calculator together they have a Bluetooht connection and it is not necessary to get the pump a lot, the calculator indicates the insulin units of the bolus;Acu-Chek Aviva Expert This is just the calculator.

mpgp's profile photo
mpgp
06/08/2012 8:18 a.m.

Thank you, I only have the calculator for now.
I guess when they give us the bomb, it will be so.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/08/2012 8:56 a.m.

Hi Romevila!
I am from Malaga and I also want to put the bomb.
He is treating me an endocrine called Jorge of the Clinic Hospital and the truth is that it is doing very well with him.
Today I will call for an appointment so that in September the whole process begins to place it.
They are going to put it because I have very strong Alba phenomenon and I do not notice very well.
I have read you for another post that had already been given or granted.
Could you tell me something about the process you did?
What I know the bombs I have read of this forum and the truth that has helped me a lot.

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
06/13/2012 6:41 a.m.

Djjoan, I sent you private.I am still with the measurements and pointing everything, the exception in my case is that the "preparation" would almost tell you that I am doing it with 2 people of this forum that help me a lot;)
Honestly, I don't know that I would have done without this forum, here I began to set the idea of ​​the bomb and "understand" that my hemoglobin was not good, they told me that I was great with 9.9 and more.: Oops:
Recognizing this cost me and notably ashamed, it is what I feel most shame in my life, I do not exaggerate.: Oops:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/14/2012 12:17 p.m.

Well, this morning I went to the consultation to start with the bomb.
They have given me a little book to read it and in a month I have another appointment so that my endocrine wonders me about the bomb.
There will begin to move papers to put it on.
Do you know what bomb they are putting in the Clinic Hospital in Malaga?
Are they all equally effective?
At the moment I keep reading the book to solve more doubts

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
09/21/2012 2:37 p.m.

Hello; here in Valencia at the General Hospital (they start with us) they put us this month by Roche Acu Chek Combo.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
09/23/2012 5:15 p.m.

Hello, do you know if the pump and the ECT meter ,,,, the consumables are funded by social security?

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/21/2012 12:28 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Those of the pump, yes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/21/2012 2:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.