Insulin pen needles

romevila's profile photo   06/04/2012 5:01 p.m.

Hello chic@s

I have problems to give me the amount of needles that I need.Today I have gone and have given me a box, I have explained my/our situation and they have answered that I have assigned a needle a day.I have already put several claims and the thing remains the same.It happens to you?

Before I was directly given the wardens of the entrance of the center, now I must go to nursing, they give me a paper and return to the entrance with the aforementioned, several trips from one side to another for a p .... box, I mean qNow they don't give another one about 100 days, 3 months ????We will see what happens !!!!

By the way, I speak of Valencia.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/04/2012 5:01 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Jo, Romevila that Chunga is the thing, even with the needles they have regarding, here when I ask them, I do the same, a few loose, in a whole box
Nothing, today I went to ask them and looked at me with one face (since I went to the district you can see that they would tell him something because ... they asked me, do you need nothing more?
And I was very talked about, because I look I only have one meter and I would like to have another in case something happens to him, and they gave me another one, you, do not stop putting claims that among yours the mine and more staff one dayThey will understand that if we ask for it, it is not for vice but by necessity.luck

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/04/2012 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Aurora and indeed, do they look at us with that bad face?Is that we want the needles to put them on the wall of ornament or to click insulin?

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/04/2012 5:40 p.m.

Comorrrrrr?
1 needle a day?
Where do they say that?That they teach you the official role, the circular that puts where only 1 per day corresponds to you ...

Print this page and teach it: Link ... 7 & amp; id = 32294 >

The "professional" that of the needles, that you give you your name and surnames and take responsibility that if something happens to you when you reuse the needles will be the guilty.
As consumers we are obliged to use health products according to the manufacturer's instructions.
If we do not do so, we are breaking the law ... and a "professional" sanitary should not induce breastfeeding the law.

By the way, complaints do not present them in the health center or in the hospital, directly to the territorial direction ... that of Valencia is in:

The complaint sheet:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 1:56 p.m.

Owash, I told you the name of the CS of Valencia (G D C) and the claims do them in J.ll.: Twisted:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/05/2012 4:26 p.m.

I forgot to thank you for the information, I live to the side and I did not know: Oops:

As always a man's charm you prove to be, boy I am so sincere, how happy your donut will be, hahaha;)

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/05/2012 4:34 p.m.

I have a problem that does not give me 5mm needles, but more, they tell me that they have no such fine thickness and they gave me some bigger ones, and I had to buy them in the pharmacy, 30 euros 100 needles, but I preferspend that before clicking with the ones they give me.

JC1985's profile photo
JC1985
06/12/2012 8:56 a.m.

For 20 days, 30 euros, very strong.Expir them, with me TB are reluctant to give me those of 5, they insist on giving 8 and 12. Those of 5 have them scarce, because they ask more and less than the others.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/12/2012 9:27 a.m.

I always use 5 and I have no problem to give them.
The nurse plays me with what they give me and then in the emergency department they give me the material (every 2 months approx.).They always ask me the same question - that these needles are for your child?That is for a baby ... and Enciam tell me as in a hironic tone.I explained before but they already give them to me.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
06/12/2012 11:49 a.m.

If they had to prick they were sure to want the least thickness, anyway.

JC1985's profile photo
JC1985
06/12/2012 2:56 p.m.

I think you refer to length, according to the educator the ideals would be 8 mm with pinch and 6 mm if they pinched me to 8 mm and when I was injected into the arm, the pinch saw it a bit difficult

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
06/12/2012 3:36 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Well, I must say that I am lucky, neither in CLM nor in Madrid they make me material, well maybe the glucose strips (now as I have Flash given me half), but needles not.They give me huge boxes every month along with boxes from Moraditas lancet (before were blue).And to choose size 8 mm or 6 mm.
That if the endocrine leaves it written in history the number of punctures and glycemic controls a day so that the nurse of the head doctor of me.He already warned me that you had to go carefully that if not, they don't give you anything.

The only bad thing is that the collection of material is monthly and it is a roll to make an appointment and go every month.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/29/2016 1:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I ask for the same strips as before since the meter comes out of my pocket and to them that information that I use it does not care.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/29/2016 5:26 p.m.

I said nothing that I had a continuous and less bad meter but now that I have not surely put me problems to give me the strips I need.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/29/2016 6:33 p.m.

I retire the same as before the Dexcom, as @artories says, leaves my pocket

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/01/2016 12:09 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

That is the problem that comes out of the pocket of all those who contribute to the SS and it seems that the header nurses will pay it from their payroll because it looks like it costs them to give the material ...
In the end with half they gave me it does not arrive this month.I had a lot of insulin resistance and the flash does not give good measures so I have measured with the capillary 6 times/day and some more ...
Let's see if it stretches this time and gives me my 200 strips ... again to make an appointment and wait, I am looking at the floor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/03/2016 5:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

5mm are sufficient for bolis.They would have to ask us for those.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2016 5:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I use the 8mm of BD and do not put any problem when asking for them, it is true that I have the bad habit of using it more than once ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/03/2016 11:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I return to this thread.Yesterday I went for consultation to consultation and there were no needles left!
At home I had only 2 !!!

In the end, the nurse went to pediatrics and brought me children.He told me they were much better:
BD Micro Fine 0.25x5mm brand
They are a joy compared to those of 8mm.I don't even find out about the puncture and I don't get bruises.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 9:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

romevila said:
hi chic@s

I have problems to give me the amount of needles that I need.Today I have gone and have given me a box, I have explained my/our situation and they have answered that I have assigned a needle a day.I have already put several claims and the thing remains the same.It happens to you?

Before I was directly given the wardens of the entrance of the center, now I must go to nursing, they give me a paper and return to the entrance with the aforementioned, several trips from one side to another for a p .... box, I mean qNow they don't give another one about 100 days, 3 months ????We will see what happens !!!!

By the way, I speak of Valencia.

If you have the Valencia Diabetes Association, the problem I know that there is a circular of the Nursing Health Directorate that are facilitated by the necessary needles.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/25/2016 10:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.