Possible new glucose meter

yonm's profile photo   11/18/2014 3:18 p.m.

Link

It seems that every time there are new devices to make our lives a little easier.
Although I do not know to what extent the pharmaceuticals would like this to stop selling their new products to control glucose and how profitable they are for them ..., so I do not know if we will see it in a short term...

yonm's profile photo
yonm
11/18/2014 3:18 p.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

But in the link does not say how it works or anything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/18/2014 4:26 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The gluco bracelet allows measurements with great precision of the blood sugar level to control type 1 and 2 diabetes and throw alerts on the smartphone based on the values ​​detected.

This smart bracelet, which has been a finalist in the brightest young idea contest organized by Adecco, focuses its activity on "monitoring vital constants of people affected by pathologies such as type 1 diabetes and type 2", according tothe promoter of Gluco, Luis Antonio Martín, in statements to the electionomista.es

A functionality that precisely the difference from the rest of smart bracelets and other gadgets that incorporate functions to measure vital constants of people or athletes."Currently, the highest level to which monitoring has reached is for athletes to take the pulse, the level of sweating or blood oxygen, but there is no bracelet in the market of these characteristics, although there are other devices that canmeasure the blood sugar level? "However, they are products that have a higher price.

And it is that Gluco's goal is to give added value for people affected by diabetes so that they do not have to puncture insulin, providing this functionality at a more affordable price, since it is estimated that the sale price of this device will be lower thanthe 100 euros.

In addition, its marketing channel would allow access to practically all people, since it is considered that it can be sold in department stores or chains of sale of electronic devices.

At the moment, the young Zaragozano is developing the entire prototype of this bracelet, which is based on Opensource in order that "other developers can also use it to make a monitoring and control of other diseases."

The forecast is that the first prototype can be completed in the middle of next year.A date that can vary depending on the support that Luis Antonio Martín receives to continue with his development and marketing, since the young man is the only promoter of this idea that "I am doing in my spare time."

A work that this young Zaragozano, who is an electronic and industrial engineer from the University of Zaragoza, is combining with the search for more support such as technological ones.In fact, among their next objectives is to be able to have the support of the University of Zaragoza in order to be able to test the product and see its viability, since "they have the necessary means."

A few steps with which Luis Antonio Martín expects to be able to culminate this idea that was born from the need for his own personal environment because "I know many people who suffer from this disease" and their interest in inventing since he was little.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/18/2014 4:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Not only does it say anything about how it works, but it says enough nonsense, such as that I do not need to prick insulin.: -L

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/18/2014 6:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

As things go, strips glucometers have the days counted.So pharmacists can already put batteries and investigate in continuous meters. If they don't want to lose that train.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2014 6:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I doubt enough that pharmacists no longer have their own research in progress with prototypes and everything.

The first that excites me with these advances was the year 2003 with a Swiss investigation that had developed a clock called non -invasive mediation pendragon.All the tests had passed and the marketing was going to start.I fill out the forms and convinced my endocrine to do the same.And, in the last one, I buy a pharmacist and it was never known again.

It has been a decade and I have illusion again that if man has reached the moon and even a remote kite, he is able to put this non -invasive glucose measurement technology within us, the poor diabetics.

CROSSED fakes

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
11/19/2014 3:44 a.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

In this link you have a more extensive interview.
Link

To let him paint, the journalist has almost certainly put it.In the interview I do not mint it.
The principle is in all cases the same.Many companies directly or not directly related to health are investing Samsung, Tomtom, and on the other hand these (with all respect) crazy.

I am with Pamru that something stands out soon.
Greetings

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
11/19/2014 9 a.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

That project does not specify anything at all.They are more than anything intentions, and the boy takes too many things.Under similar principles the glucotrack works, which has been behind tests for a few years.And the Glucowatch, which we already know how it ended.It is not easy for non -invasive measurement.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/21/2014 7:52 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.