Are anyone having problems with Roche's meter?

tica's profile photo   06/25/2012 12:04 p.m.

I have been a month that fails me more than a factor shotgun.The technical service very attentive but very incompetent.I was talking to the endocrine the other day and he told me that it was not the first one that complained to me.

I give some examples of glycemia that according to Roche's are "normal" because I have to understand that two glycemias cannot leave me the same.

10:35 I feel dizzy, glycemia 85. I don't take anything
10.36 I have not been calm-& GT;Another blood glucose 59. juice
10.45 I begin to see badly.Glycemia 95, I get another 120 again, pissed another glucometer 49. I call Roche, I have to understand that this difference is possible: Shock :: Shock: In one case I run to take a juice and in the other if I no longer have insulinresidual I put 0.3

Another day:
I feel dizzy I measure me 145 (the continuous meter marks me 65) I tumbo on the couch, I fell asleep and at 10 minutes I wake up wrapped in sweat, blood glucose 42, I make another 85 (I'm sure I'm closer to 42 than 42 thanfrom 84) I take something to replace me.I call Roche's and they tell me that 20 apart is normal, so I would surely be 60. (My symptoms were not 60 ...)

And I have had more cases similar to these.It seems that there is a problem with the lots of strips, but I don't care about a solution!Is that I have already given 3 large scares that could have corrected before going down 50

tica's profile photo
tica
06/25/2012 12:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.