again broken down

aurora2's profile photo   06/25/2012 6:05 p.m.

Hello chic@, because here I am again, after telling open pulmon that I was great PUF, I am with climbs again
And now that I am not in the morning and I take the nap after eating ..., and scheme here in Cordoba we reached 42 degrees as if to go
He has walk there, so I ask you if some of you are in the same situation for lack of exercising as you do, I weight the hydrates as always and
My diet has not varied at all, what do I do?Will I get on Lantus?I get faster?Please see if someone can answer me because in July I have the blood analytics and I do not want it to go wrong, I already thought about doing exercised after eating at home but it is a shou, I stand up and get something with my arms, thenI think now that I do ... hehe, and I put my vase arms and so time passes, now I will look here (internet) some ejeECicio table to do at home, thank you.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/25/2012 6:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would rise a little insulin.If you are high before meals, go up the lantus.If it is after meals, go up the quick.And if it is in both cases, the two rise.Do it little by little and wait a couple of days before a new change.
And if you can replace the walks with the pool, great.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/25/2012 6:34 p.m.

Thanks alea, I don't have the pool, but well ... I'll try to go to the public even if it's a couple of times a week, thank you

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/25/2012 6:45 p.m.

Hi Aurora, if you try by adjusting the diet a little, that is, lowering carbohydrate consumption, it has given me very good results, consumption a lot of raw or cooked vegetableIf you eat rice that is well cooked, do not put butter or mayonnaise, you can include fish or chicken.Well anything preg, I use insulin pump and use 12 units and I have no need to correct myself, but I take great care what consumption, strength, you can, someone tells you that until very recently, I thought it would not be able to regulate myGlycemia.Eve

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/25/2012 7:10 p.m.

There is Eva, I'm very happy that you are so well, they say that if the bomb, the bomb has its benefits I don't know why we can't all have it
Yes, I will try to eat less hydrates and I will perform the test more often to see if it does not go down much, because you know ... I climb it is bad and download too, thank you very much
For your opinion.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/26/2012 9:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.