Injury

BanHop's profile photo   11/24/2014 5:08 p.m.

Good, it turns out that I have been with an injury in the hamstring area (one year and a half or less), that I do not get it away from me.Well, it turns out that lately in that same leg, I have a feeling of heaviness, as if someone was pressing my leg all day.I guess it has nothing to do with diabetes, but just as I ask.

PS: With the Dexcom G4 I have dropped from 8.2 to 7.7 ... little by little :)

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/24/2014 5:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems that it has to do with circulation, right?will it be for the injury or will you have some internal varies ..?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2014 1:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I continue with the feeling that in my leg.I have gone to Fisios and nothing, I do not know if it will have to do with some varizure, some nerve, the circulation ... I will go to the header, to see if it will be something important and the thing is going to enlarge.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/17/2014 2:11 p.m.

How are you going?
Have you to the doctor?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2014 1:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, the physio made me something called EPI, which hurts a lot, if I see that it does not go in a weeks, I go to the doctor in case it is something of the diabetes, which I hope not

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
12/22/2014 9:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.