Hi, New and Social Diabetes App

Victor_SD's profile photo   07/03/2012 5:52 a.m.

Hello!

My name is Victor, a diabetic for about 5 years, developer by profession and creator of the Social Diabetes application:-/

Well I want to encourage you to try the application if you have an Android phone or soon to try the web application that is about to leave.From any browser or tablet.

I think the main advantage is that it is made by a diabetic from the point of view of a diabetic.Neither large laboratories or large companies behind: D only a diabetic programmer with concerns for their diabetes.

Here you have me for consultations, clarifications, suggestions, whatever.On Facebook you have a page on the application too, you can search social schools.

Well, nothing, I hope to help as possible.

Greetings to everyone !!!

<!

Victor_SD's profile photo
Victor_SD
07/03/2012 5:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Victor, Welcome!

Just yesterday I downloaded the Ontrack application.It is not bad but I am lazy to have to introduce every control that I do.
I will try social school TB to see which one is most practical.

And thanks!These programs free us from the happy notebook.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/03/2012 10:48 a.m.

I used to use Ontrack (it is a great application!) Until developing Social Diabetes: D

We are looking to link with Bluetooth with some glucometer, but few are on the market and less that they are compatible with the strips that the SS gives us.

Social Diabetes not only replaces the notebook, it also advises you in insulin and study your reactions, it also has a system to avoid night hypos.

Now with the next launch, you will also have telecare and if your doctor wants to control yourself from the web, change your insulin guideline, carbohydrates, send you messages, visiting reminders ....

Well, I don't do more Publi!: D

See you here!

Victor_SD
07/03/2012 11:43 a.m.

Well you have convinced me, I download it hahaha

No, it was that Friday I had consultation and my Dr. TB has it, so I spend the mail controls more comfortably.

I will explain how it is going!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/03/2012 12:40 p.m.

In SD, you can also send you the controls by mail, export to Excel and send by mail;););

Anything you know !!!

Victor_SD
07/03/2012 1:26 p.m.

And for iPhone nothing ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/03/2012 4:42 p.m.

For iPhone/iPad we are at the time in development, but it will take .... :(

At the moment an online version with the same characteristics is shortly accessible, it is not the same, but hey, it will have all statistics, graphics, export to Excel, pdf ....

Greetings!

Victor_SD
07/03/2012 5:57 p.m.

For iPhone and iPad, you can use "Glucose Buddy", I've been trying for a while and works quite well, the only paste (for the moment) is that it is in English, it also has an online website with advanced graphics, they show glucose in relation to theinsulin, or sport, etc ..., in very complete.

Here you have the link:

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/04/2012 10:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I didn't know this, I'll try it !!It looks good too !!:)

Thanks Fer

Victor_SD
07/04/2012 4:52 p.m.

Hi Victor, I guess for those of us who have type 2 will also be useful, right?What I like is that it is Spanish, since I currently use, in addition to the recommended one for my meter: "Copilot", it is the Sidiary and although it is in Spanish, I do not finish convincing me at all for which I also have control in aExcel sheet.

I am one of those who think that glycemia control is essential and the truth is that I like to wear everything well controlled, my endocrine always tells me that I am the most disciplined and the one who best carries the controls of all the patients he has and the truthIt is not surprising, since the few cases that I know of a relative and neighbors, practically do not even control it and less meals.

Thank you for everything and see if you can do the same as now Sidiary, that you can put the data to the computer with the meter cable, (it has drivers of practically all the meters in the market), and then we can synchronize the sameWith our smarphone without problems.

Health.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
07/08/2012 12:50 p.m.

Hello!!I have an Android and for now I use the Ontrack, which for my liking is not bad.I wanted to try Social Diabetes but it seems that I have a outdated mobile, because it does not let me download it: "Your device is not compatible with this version."Am I the only one that happens to this ???:(

I have stayed with the desire.:))

zetas_x's profile photo
zetas_x
07/08/2012 3:49 p.m.

Hi Victor, I guess for those of us who have type 2 will also be useful, right?What I like is that it is Spanish, since I currently use, in addition to the recommended one for my meter: "Copilot", it is the Sidiary and although it is in Spanish, I do not finish convincing me at all for which I also have control in aExcel sheet.

I am one of those who think that glycemia control is essential and the truth is that I like to wear everything well controlled, my endocrine always tells me that I am the most disciplined and the one who best carries the controls of all the patients he has and the truthIt is not surprising, since the few cases that I know of a relative and neighbors, practically do not even control it and less meals.

Thank you for everything and see if you can do the same as now Sidiary, that you can put the data to the computer with the meter cable, (it has drivers of practically all the meters in the market), and then we can synchronize the sameWith our smarphone without problems.

Health.

Hello!!

The truth is that type 2 diabetes do not know much, apart from the treatment (if necessary).

In any case, for me, delighted to help you and if you need to add or remove something from the application to make it "compatible" with type 2, we do it !!

I will look Sidiary, in fact we have looked at some with Bluetooth, but they are difficult to find in the market and being an application that works directly in the mobile, is something difficult.If we can do something to import data from other applications, but it is not the same ...

Greetings!!!

Victor_SD
07/08/2012 3:59 p.m.

Hello !!I have an Android and for now I use the Ontrack, which for my liking is not bad.I wanted to try Social Diabetes but it seems that I have a outdated mobile, because it does not let me download it: "Your device is not compatible with this version."Am I the only one that happens to this ???:(

I have stayed with the desire.:))

Hello!!!

Surely your mobile is one of the smallest screen ... We are working to support more mobiles, hopefully fix it in future versions.

By the way, what mobile do you have?

Greetings!!!

Victor_SD
07/08/2012 4:01 p.m.

Hello !!!

Surely your mobile is one of the smallest screen ... We are working to support more mobiles, hopefully fix it in future versions.

By the way, what mobile do you have?

Greetings !!!

So surely, my mobile is one of the dwarves (the galaxy mini)
Anyway thanks, I will be aware of the changes!:)

zetas_x's profile photo
zetas_x
07/08/2012 4:18 p.m.

I with the Nokia Lumia 800, what do I download ???: Oops:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
10/29/2012 4:58 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

I use diabetesplus and it works really well.The best thing is the ease that gives me to export the measurements.4.50 very well inverted.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2012 6:28 a.m.

Thanks Victor!I will try it and tell you.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/01/2012 2:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.