So much difference in hydrates?

aurora2's profile photo   07/17/2012 3:15 p.m.

Hello, I would appreciate a lot if someone could get me out of doubt, you will see, I have a little book so to speak (homemade) with almost all the foods I consume,
I explain my
They included with the calculator I saw that it differs a lot from mine, for example the beans, according to the manual they say that by 200gr of weight corresponds to 40 of hydrates that would be 4 units of fast, when in which I have simply 100gr it comes out to 47, Almost 5 units, isn't there much difference?How do you do it?I want to do the things well and more now that I am much better, today I did a blood analytical and I have the illusion that from 9 to go down safe whatever comes out already put it here, well I hope I have expressed well, thank you, thank you

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/17/2012 3:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Aurora,
They gave me a list in the hospital that shows the correspondence of the weight of raw food for 10 g of hydrates (a ration).I no longer look at it because I know it more or less memory but for example it would be: 20g of bread corresponds to 10g of hydrates (a ration) and from there you calculate: 40g two rations, 60g three and so on ...
For foods that come packaged I make a rule of three.I look how many hydrates it carries in 100g (which usually puts it) and calculate how much corresponds to 10g of hydrates (a ration).
The beans would be 20g in raw would be 10g of hydrates (a ration) so that 100g of food would carry 50g of hydrates (5 rations).That in raw.In cooked it varies a bit.
Of course I calculate in number of portions.Always as the same amount of hydrates (of rations) and then the rapid does not vary, unless it is above 130, which then increases a unit.More than 180 increase two and so on.Or want to eat something different, for example with the paella I am increasing one or two fast units.
I hope I have helped you.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/18/2012 4:35 a.m.

Yes, that you took me out of doubt, thank you very much sugared, another thing that I would like to know is, if you lose weight
The hydrates, because I despite having the sugar better, I have lost almost three kilos, and I do not want to stay like a stick
I am 35 years old and I am 1.60 I have always been in 60 kilos maximum but now I am in 57 and a half and it shows a Monton, when you have the best sugar does not fat a little fat?or to revenge ...! So many things to learn!And so many concerns ... I hope someone can answer me, thanks

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/18/2012 3:49 p.m.

Normally, with very high glycemia (above 8 or 9 glycada), it is slightly thinned ... it is a situation similar to debut.

With controlled glycemia it does not have to gain weight beyond 2-3 kilos ... although we must not forget that insulin is an anabolic hormone, it helps food doing their function (hydrates reach muscles) ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/18/2012 3:57 p.m.

So is not normal weight loss?, Well, tomorrow the results of the analytics will give me, I hope Toso goes well.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/18/2012 7:24 p.m.

I have maintained the same weight and have been evolving 13 years.
I lost a lot in the debut because I spent a few months without knowing what was happening and then recovered the lost weight.
Now I am looking to get pregnant and in the process of adjusting the hemo I have lowered a tad, but nothing a kilo at most.I guess to make the strictest diet.If you take less hydrates (and therefore you need less insulin) yes weight, but you keep the diet do not have to.
I weight 50 kg approx.Just as thirteen years ago (not counting the debut) but come on, I have been like that.If the analytics do well, I would not worry unless you lose a lot of weight.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/19/2012 4:18 a.m.

there is !sugared, I collect the analytics and I have it better of 8.9 - now 7.8 than well ... I am very happy, I am like you waiting for me to get down more and more
To be able to get pregnant who are already 35 years old, I already have one of six but it is what happens ... I do not want to leave it alone tomorrow
And the worst thing is that when I was born with 4 and a half kilos he went to the incubator for having the sugar so bad throughout the pregnancy, thank you very much for answering me
And I hope you get you soon pregnant, now I will open another panel so that the other colleagues know it?Good luck sugared.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/19/2012 6:56 a.m.

Congratulations!You have lowered a lot!
Well, go through the thread 'get pregnant with diabetes'.There we are looking for, others going down the hemo, others have already stayed ...
They gave me green light at the end of June with 6.6 of Hemo.And we have started this month to try.
Stop if you feel like thread and tell your experience.A more is always welcome.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/19/2012 10:20 a.m.

Yes, I'll do it, but hey ... I don't want
His happiness to the maximum when he was discharged and now with six years he is a healthy child, I pierced me through the thread

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/19/2012 2:55 p.m.

Good
Aurora, I have a 6 -year -old girl and I am looking for the second, go through the thread to get pregnant and tell us your experience, it is very good to know.
In the debut I lost tb, now I have stabilized and maintain the weight.
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 2:52 a.m.

Yes, Anabeg, boy to look for a while to tell it then ... has its story

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/21/2012 3:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.