{'en': 'Is hair fall normal?', 'es': '¿Es normal la caída de pelo?'} Image

Is hair fall normal?

Wolflinx's profile photo   11/29/2014 1:36 p.m.

Finasteride is only for men for treatments that have nothing to do with hair.He puts it in the prospect: do not take children or women.Another thing is that there are recent studies that show that women can take it and they already recommend it to take women.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/05/2017 2:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Buah is that as is.Before the debut, my hair began to fall a lot, another roll, and in fact I started drinking vitamins that little by my hair.When the fall was aggravated, I went to the hairdressing, thinking that a haircut could hurt me and the hairdresser told me that if they were giving me chemotherapy or something, that the strands that took me out was not normal, and of course I with 400 sugar thatI had at that time all the other symptoms crying that I went to the emergency room.From the moment they put me insulin and they entered me, I continued to fall, I had the whole bed of the hospital full of hairs.Every doctor who saw me was asked about my hair, because I fell and nothing, I think it was because I was malnourished.Then I stopped falling and seemed to be giving more strength, but now with the beach and the pool I have started again, and I really do not know what to do, for now I have decided to stop bathing because I look like Santiago SeguraWhen leaving the water (with all my respects towards him).That is, this is as horrible

MartaCR's profile photo
MartaCR
08/10/2018 11:41 p.m.

I have been in the dermatologist today
Because my hair falls a lot and it's getting finer but I have never been very hair.
He has sent me 5% scagxidil (Minoxidil) at night and Pilopeptan Woman 5 Alfa 1 Pill after breakfast indefinitely something that I don't like ... to the three months review.
I have asked him for Finestarina and he told me that it is for men that there are still no studies in women.
I will try the treatment I hope to work.Greetings

091975's profile photo
10/04/2018 10:33 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

@"091975", Finestarine if women already take it, I recipe it, dermatologist.

Anaisabel
10/05/2018 5:09 p.m.

@"Anaisabel" told me that in a fertile age it was not convenient.Well, go!And how about the treatment?

091975's profile photo
10/05/2018 5:50 p.m.

Ah of that I have no idea.
The treatment neither fu nor fa, my hair still falls.

Anaisabel
10/05/2018 6:23 p.m.

Well...
I am going to try these three months, I will have to be patient.Thank you

091975's profile photo
10/05/2018 10:14 p.m.

Well, to me for diabetes or insulin I have never fallen my hair ... and because we are all different but for me they are the nerves they have and stress

Wassss's profile photo
Wassss
10/07/2018 4:16 p.m.

I don't know why it is, but I know when the fall began.It was after knowing that he had diabetes.When someone includes doctors do not know always tell you by stress and nerves.Well, I have been stressed 16 years: D

Anaisabel
10/07/2018 6:53 p.m.

It began to fall as a result of hypothyroidism four years ago but I have been diabetic for 28 years and before it had never happened to me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/07/2018 11:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

My hair falls out a lot but always.Before being diabetic too.
I don't notice anything special, when I debuted a lot of hair and grew a lot but very, very fine.But right in the 40s and with hormonal changes nobody knows what it should.
The stress produces my hypos, but the hair is there ... and that lasts

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/08/2018 6:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have never noticed that I fall more than normal and after the debut I also did not notice anything in my hair.In fact it has always grown very fast.I cut half hair almost every year for the summer and the following year I have it again very long.I don't think it is diabetes that affects you, it will be for other reasons.The stress issue does influence a lot and also food and life habits.Maybe come around, make analysis in case you have a vitamin.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/08/2018 9:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.