{'en': 'The "Korn" group in the fight against diabetes: "It is a horrible disease"', 'es': 'El grupo "Korn" en la lucha contra la diabetes: "Es una enfermedad horrible"'} Image

The "Korn" group in the fight against diabetes: "It is a horrible disease"

fer's profile photo   12/14/2014 4:25 p.m.

Jonathan Davis, Lìder de Korn, released a video that he recorded for the Foundation for the Research of Youth Diabetes (FIDJ) talking about his son, Zeppelin, suffering from type 1 diabetes.

"I was on tour. My wife called me and told me that Zeppy was very tired and wakedTests and all those things and decided to review the blood sugar again, simply to check it.I learned that my son had type 1 diabetes, "the singer taught.

"It was very hard to take it because it implies many things. I have to continually control glucose, I have to make it constantly harm and nail needles, and it does not understand it. It is a horrible disease and I want to do everything possible to find a cure because it not only affectsTo my son.

Davis wrote a song to raise awareness about the disease."There is one thing that makes me move on. I have a support group that is my family, the FIDJ. They give me hope. They constantly seek a cure. I have hope that they will be working on an artificial pancreas. I have read a lot about it - inSummary, I really want to help you can find a cure for this disease.so that they can find cure for diabetes. "

fer's profile photo
fer
12/14/2014 4:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.