Night keturnosis with bomb

yaiza's profile photo   07/25/2012 5:19 a.m.

Hello:
I have been Animas Bomba for a year and a half and I still haven't just controlled glycemia as God commands.I have always gone with Novorapid and Levemir with glycades of 7.2-7.4 and in my best times 6.5.They put my pump PQ to put half units and because it gave me a hypoglycemia for correcting myself and trusting the Dexcom sensor without first looking at glycemia to verify that the sensor told the truth that I almost span and my doctor asked me for the animas pump andThat's why I carry it.I took it before in 2002-2004 and I want it because sometimes I had ketoacidosis.Now the same thing happens to me again they give me night ketures 2.3 times a month that is sometimes the catheter and sometimes not.I normally dispose of the nauseous and pasty sensation of the mouth and you really find yourself fatal.I have had some accidental disconnection problem since I carry it in the bra and in winter with so much clothes when you find out that you have disconnected you already have ketoacidosis.I have a panic to have a night ketoacidosis and does not wake up.Before with the Lantus or the Levemir or the NPH this did not happen to me and I never had acetone.
My nights are quite irregular some are flat and others I need more basal than 0-3h and sometimes I put 350 or even more.With Levemir at most to 280mg without acetone.
I am diabetics 28.Now I have 37a and 2 daughters, that is, I am not a rookie and with the bomb all this happens to me like everyone says that the bomb is perfect, it does not seem so much because I do not go slowly if the bomb fails in2h you have ketoacidosis and with the slow one that does not happen.The only advantage that I find is the flexibility of schedules, ease if you exercise and the half units.
The same thing happens to me?

yaiza's profile photo
yaiza
07/25/2012 5:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.