stickers for pumps

ahinaram's profile photo   07/25/2012 8:38 a.m.

Hello good morning, I would like to know where the stickers that are put in the Medtronic Minimed Parading are bought, if there is a page or something, so we can decorate the pumps from time to time a greeting

ahinaram's profile photo
ahinaram
07/25/2012 8:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ask for the educator, perhaps the medtronic commercial will give them free ...

I guess Medtronic will also sell them ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2012 3:27 p.m.

On the Metronic page of Spain they do not sell them or I have not seen them but you can ask them.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2012 5:22 p.m.

We were facilitated by the Medtronic commercial stickers.She is a girl and made him excited to tune her bomb.

Martina's profile photo
Martina
07/26/2012 7:05 p.m.

Ask them to the educator because I came 4 or 5 in the box and ask that they were and answered that it was to decorate the bomb but that they would not be worth it because they were for the small bomb and they changed them to me for another 2.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
08/24/2012 7:36 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Hello again....

And I put again because I was not going through here for a long time ........

I carry the minimed and although in the box I did not come to me, when I called Medtronic to make a purchase of a couple of accessories (a cover and a rubber belt) asked and sent me together with my order, free, a pairOf them (the ones they wanted and had in stock, of course ...).As my bomb is completely transparent (and I a little child ........ hahahaha, to deny it) I have become accustomed to always take it tuned and since then every so often and when I see that the stick begins to take offAnd to break (with the tattage spoils) I call and send me by mail a couple of them and always free, which is to thank ........
I have taken everything from stones and clouds to colored candies ......... right now I carry a very cool honeycomb ........ hahahaha.My nephew dies of laughter every time I show him the new "pump dress" .......

virginia's profile photo
virginia
08/28/2012 5 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.