Disability, disability, reduction of working hours

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/01/2012 2:04 p.m.

Hi, I've been with type 1 diabetes for 23.
Someone can inform me what degree of disability they give today, and what repercussions it has outside of Spain, that is, you are invalid/incapacitated in all countries or only in Spain.
I do not want to make a relationship of diseases but in addition to diabetes I have any more, I don't know if they join or what.Of course, if the aspiration is 400 euros a month for life and around the world I am not interested.I have been with almost 1 year and I don't know whether to pass the court for my current illness or I would have to separate by all.
Thank you very much.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/01/2012 2:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry I forgot, in one way or another I need to ask for reduction of day, in case you can tell me something.Thank you,

DiabetesForo
08/01/2012 2:06 p.m.

Well, it depends on 3 things:
- The characteristics of the work
- The level of general affectation of the person
- How the treatment of work affects

Based on that, without knowing what work we talk about or the rest of the pathologies you can have, they could give you, in the best case, the total permanent inability for your usual work (I think I remember that something like a 50 is charged% of the contribution base).

Of course, all the person's diseases are valued and judged in global if you can continue working or not.

Regarding the reduction of working hours, it is best to look at your labor agreement.
There should come in what situations the reduction of day is permissible.

DiabetesForo
08/02/2012 3:32 a.m.

The total permanent inability gives you 55 % of the salary in 14 pays and the absolute disability 100 %, when the medical court usually gives you less incomacity from which it corresponds to you and you have to resort to the SS and even take it to trial

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
08/02/2012 1:12 p.m.

In general, the treatment of diabetes causes me non -compliance with the day that they do not tolerate, apart from pain, and stops for intellectual tiredness due both things to pathologies.My job is technical cabinet but they prescribe me in a way that I cannot get up from the chair practically.That is the situation in essence.Thank you.

DiabetesForo
08/02/2012 2:53 p.m.

Hello, I am new, and I would like to know if I with the neropathy and the more thing that I have, it could
Get the defined decrease, because I have only 35/: percent, and I do not perspect out any economic lend.Neropati hurts my foot and hands and also the sensitivity of the pieras the fatal and I fold me summary if someone could inform me that he was thanks

barki26's profile photo
barki26
09/11/2016 12:57 p.m.

Each ailment we have adding degrees.If you have 35 you will not charge as if you have 86 percent disability.The benefit is received if they give you a total or absolute disability.And the great disability.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/11/2016 6:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.