Hello from Barcelona

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo   08/08/2012 10:06 a.m.

Good afternoon, I'm Joël, I'm 27 years old and I'm from Sabadell (Barcelona), I've been with type 1 diabetes from 14 and I really don't get it very well, I still don't control it at all but I try it, which is not much,But that's why I am here now, to see if with the help of diabetic people I can learn something to lead a better life with our "dear friend."

I just arrived from my visit with the doctor and the truth is that quite bad, because of my genetics, I was detected cholesterol, I was prescribed pills but, before taking anything, I tried to lower cholesterol levels with healthy diet and market products such as"Danacol" and derivatives, which I think are of no use, because instead of lowering the cholesterol, I have it even louder, but I do not think it is for the product, but for having aggravated the situation without any treatment, today I start aNew phase in which I will carry rigorous control over cholesterol and diabetes.

As is a new phase, I present myself here since I have never been part of any diabetic society.

I hope to learn a lot and get "friend" of diabetes!

Greetings and thanks for the attention!

Joël

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
08/08/2012 10:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/08/2012 12:41 p.m.

Welcome to the club :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/09/2012 2:45 a.m.

Welcome to the forum.You will see all what you learn.
By the way I also live in the Sabadell area.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/09/2012 7:32 a.m.

Hi Jowie
Welcome!I am from Barcelona, ​​we are close.
Many have gone through times in which we were wrong, at least me.But if you realize that it is better to take it well, as you are doing now, the slope becomes less steep.It is to catch the guideline and, although you will always have high and low, once caught it is easier to carry on a day -to -day basis.In addition to the anxiety that produces to go to the doctor knowing that you don't get along (it gave me a stick ...)
You ask and what we can help you ... Pa are that.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
08/09/2012 10:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.