IPhone application for diabetics.

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo   08/08/2012 10:58 a.m.

Hello, I have used the forum search engine and I have found an application (x), I have searched in Google and I have found a page that recommends (x) applications, reading the topic and page, I have realized that there are several applications, in English, Spanish, etc ...

My question is:

Does anyone have any for iPhone?

Do you recommend any application?

I have downloaded several in the absence of trying one by one, which will be expensive, but well ...

Let's see if someone knows them and we can modernize a little more and not depend so much on the paper notebook and the pen.

This is the list, there are some that do not exist, but in case you know them:

1- Bant in Spanish

2- Diabetes Log in Spanish

3- Health Mobile Diabetes

4- TRAPER FREE DIABETES

5- Gi Meal Planner

6- Glucose Buddy

7- Glucose mate free

8- Gluco Sentinel

9- log for life

10- Type2friendly

Thank you !

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
08/08/2012 10:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use the Glucose Buddy, it is very complete, it has a website where you can take graphs that help to understand how you carry glucose levels, the only paste, is that it is alone in English.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
08/09/2012 11:05 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello fer,

I have lowered the glucose Buddy, it is very good, but the server "hangs" every two by three and does not synchronize the data with the mobile, does it happen to you?

Thanks for the info.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2012 4:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.