Hello good!25 years and 16 diabetic

Docas's profile photo   01/13/2015 9:39 p.m.

Hello.I am 25 years old and 16 years old.I have not read forums for a long time and I have never commented.I have just been aware of the time that I have been diabetic ... and despite time, I think I have worse to be diabetic now that at first, I think I am more burned ... although I have never been very badly controlled.So I have registered to read a little and share experiences.Greetings to all;)

Docas's profile photo
Docas
01/13/2015 9:39 p.m.

27 años. 17 años dulce.

Welcome Docas!We already know that this is a pain, but you have to take it the best that everyone can not with us.
It is normal for you to have some downturn times, I suppose we all have them but you have to frighten it anyway.
You say you've never been very badly controlled and that is good.From here I encourage you to keep trying, to ask what you need, surely someone can help, and share the experiences you want.
We can all learn from everyone.
Greetings.:)

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
01/13/2015 11:08 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Welcome to the @Docas forum, we agree on something, I have also been diabetes for 16 years, so there will be a lot in common and to comment, how do you carry the controls?Do you use MCG?

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/14/2015 9:44 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks to the two ( @belefe74 and @fer);) because I do not use mcg, I am not very put on that subject.Soon I have endocrine again, the last time I had more than 7.5 and this time to see ... Well, I get out of time since I always give me down for a season.If I have the glucose well or even 200 and peak I must take something.Sometimes having 300 dawn with descent ...

Sorry for writing to you a year later>. <I have no habit of reading the forum a lot, although it should.It is very interesting.

Greetings!

Docas's profile photo
Docas
01/05/2016 2:54 p.m.

27 años. 17 años dulce.

Hi @Docas and Welcome!Come, surely we encourage and help each other.You may need, as we have happened to us, recycle knowledge a bit and change things about your treatment.So, what you comment that if you go to bed high, even with 300, dawn low, indicates that the slow hits you very strong at night, with which you need or lower it or change the time and put it in the morning... If you tell the rations well and you already have well calculated how quickly you need to cover the intakes, based on getting glutemia and checks you will adjust the slow one ... you will have to go up the fast from dinner simulting the decrease of slowof the night (or consider your time change).Cheer up.The continuous monitoring that the compis told you must be a cane ... especially those that can be programmed so that they notify below and above a certain value than you determine.I have learned of its existence through this forum, it gives me a tremendous anger that are not covered by Social Security, so that being very expensive, especially consumables, I cannot buy them, but I think they can be agreat help.A hug!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/05/2016 4:23 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hi @ainhoa.Well, I've already gone to the endocrine, with a little higher sugar> <but hey ... there we are going.In the end, as you have commented, I have changed the injection schedule of the Lantus, before at 23.30h and for a couple of days at 3pm.Let's see how it goes, for now in process because I am adjusting ... but they will no longer give me so many night drops, those in the afternoon can be better controlled.
Also after a few months I will return to the endorcrino and if it is going well perfect.If you don't go well, you may try a new slow insulin that covers more time and has no peaks.He did not tell me the name of this one, although online you hear about some like swallow.The fact is that this new insulin must be requested with paperwork before each purchase.
A hug ;)

Docas's profile photo
Docas
01/24/2016 7:19 p.m.

27 años. 17 años dulce.

Welcome, you have fallen into the best diabetes forum.This is a great family where we all ask and help each other, nobody knows more than anyone and we all help each other.
I have 43 years diabetic since the age of 14, 29 years of evolution.If I can help you like the colleagues, do not stop asking.29 years sweet and more or less well controlled.I have had a very serious mistake in my life from 14 to 41 almost 42 controlled with insulin and diet, sport = 0, which I am very regretful, as long as you can advise you to do it because for us it is great although it is necessary toMore analysis.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/24/2016 7:56 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much, @jconegar.I agree on sport, you have to make an effort to make part of our routine.
I hope to keep reading and comment here, it is always useful to share experiences.

Docas's profile photo
Docas
01/26/2016 6:15 p.m.

27 años. 17 años dulce.

@Docas If you keep down (even in the afternoon), I think you should tell your endocrine the possibility of lowering the dose of Lantus, or as many do, click the dose in two doses: half in the morning and the otherhalf at night

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/26/2016 6:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Con_q_de_quimica, to see if we soon get the swallow and just a slow puncture.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/26/2016 7:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone, today I told me the doctor who was already the new insulin that was slower than the less and that the inspector has to seal.Family doctor changed my son.

Carmen67's profile photo
Carmen67
01/26/2016 9:36 p.m.

Better the endocrine, which will guide you better with the dose ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/26/2016 10:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina thinks just like you.

Carmen67's profile photo
Carmen67
01/26/2016 10:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.