{'en': 'To how many symptoms at the same time can be had in hypoglycemia?', 'es': '¿Hasta cuantos síntomas a la vez se pueden tener en una hipoglucemia?'} Image

To how many symptoms at the same time can be had in hypoglycemia?

frangc's profile photo   08/21/2012 2:19 p.m.

Hello,

I would like to know how many symptoms at the same time can be had in hypoglycemia.

It is that I have come to have up to four at the same time: bad mood, hunger, confusion and tiredness.

Tell me how many at the same time you have had and what have been.

Thank you.

frangc's profile photo
frangc
08/21/2012 2:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Abundant, dizzy and insignificant sweat because he could not finish what he was doing at that time, and have to wait to go back to a job is fucking.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/21/2012 2:38 p.m.

Sweat, bad mood, hunger, weakness, dizziness ....... All symptoms when the descent has been very abrupt, because normally I feel weakness and hunger and as something.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/21/2012 2:42 p.m.

Well, in addition to all that you say my movements become slow, I find it hard to speak, my heart accelerates and I start to tremble something very exaggerated.It is a very bad feeling.And the worst is as Aurora2 says ... at work while talking on the phone, I have a descent, I measure me, I take sugar ... and concentrate on doing everything at once and thinking, please do not notice me in speech 

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/22/2012 4:59 a.m.

Goodssssss !!!
I am a horrible hunger, I get in a bad mood, in one occasion I had 40 and my mouth slept, I had a fatal.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/22/2012 5:02 a.m.

Well, in addition to all that you say my movements become slow, I find it hard to speak, my heart accelerates and I start to tremble something very exaggerated.It is a very bad feeling.And the worst is as Aurora2 says ... at work while talking on the phone, I have a descent, I measure me, I take sugar ... and concentrated in doing everything at once and thinking, please do not notice me in speech 

What values ​​do you have those symptoms?
The lowest thing my son has been is in 34 and the only thing that note is lazy on the legs.We really do not know what the critical figure is from which self -control can be lost, to call it somehow.I guess it will also depend on each one, of course.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
08/22/2012 6 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

For my part I notice above all the slowness of everything.It seems that the world is going to the slow motion.That is when it is 60 or so.If it is less I start with the tyitone.It also affects me speech and those around tell me that I look at nothing.Although over time I am changing.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
08/22/2012 11:38 a.m.

What values ​​do you have those symptoms?
The lowest thing my son has been is in 34 and the only thing that note is lazy on the legs.We really do not know what the critical figure is from which self -control can be lost, to call it somehow.I guess will also depend on each one, of course.

Each is different and has as a tolerance value in the descents.In 70 I am silly and 60, I immediately notice it.The one who has so little resistance on the one hand is bad because I have little margin and immediately gives me, but on my last visit with my endocrine he told me it was something very good.
According to the people who have many declines their body gets used to and to realize that it has to be a lot with the risk of less reaction time because if we have to break down we all do it at the same value.
He exposed me a case of a boy who had admitted because he had had so many declines that his body was so accustomed that he was sometimes 40 and did not realize ...
My endocrine always tries that this is around 7 (if it is a little lower better) I explain that being very low in we have good but when more intention of being low, they are more hypoglycemia.If you have many hypoglycemias you lose a lot of quality of life and also the heart suffers.
At the moment I only have 1 or 2 mild hypo a week.
Hugs, Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/23/2012 5:15 a.m.

Thanks Quim.
More will have to be applied, if possible.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
08/23/2012 6:06 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Weakness, bad mood, sensation of vertigo, tremor and if glycemia, sweat, in plan to soak the clothes or sheets and stay later with hypothermia even with hypothermia even if I change the sheets and the pajamas.And if it is very very, in plan less than 25, I begin to have seizures in the muscles of the arms and legs that then extend to the entire body, of a clonic-colonic type, with shaking similar to those of a body when they apply aDefibrillator, to this is added inability to speak normally (I speak as if it were drink or drugged) because with such low glucose, the part of the brain dedicated to language enters lethargy to carry the little glucose that is to the center that controls the breathingAnd the heartbeat, the whole body stays as attacked.Those are the symptoms that I have experienced.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/04/2017 2 p.m.

My daughter tells me dizzy and they are already twice in what little she has with diabetes that she has fallen round, the scare that gives me God!In both cases I was in 40 and little.The lowest thing I saw was 32 and it was because he vomited and that time he did not even have dizzy and did not fall.When it is between 60 and 70 it tells me anything, but it is very irritated.

T1d's profile photo
T1d
02/04/2017 3:18 p.m.

Hormigueo in the tongue, headache, those the first symptoms and it is not necessary to be very low with 60Everything, I cannot read, palpitations, sweating, pale, when it is very strong I also find it hard to speak or have one thing in my head and say another, and then what happens to me is that I turn a lot and I wear like a chicken when they are veryStrong and my clothes are soaked, I have to change everything and if I am also in bed of sheets and then even if I have everything dry I get an incredible cold that or putting what I want happens to me, when I start to heat (After a good time) I stay fried, I sleep deeply

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/04/2017 10:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

That of soaking the bed also happens to me, my boyfriend knows when I am with hiccups precisely for sweat, who soaks everything, pajamas, sheets.And I am frozen, with hypothermia, and I can't sleep until I enter heat.If the hypo is caught when I wake up, I give myself a hot shower to be able to get hot, before putting on dry clothes.

gala said:
tingling in the tongue, headache, those the first symptoms and it is not necessary that I ezto very low with 6p I already have those symptoms, after slow movements, lack of concentration, more irratibility, feeling that I lack light and shines everything, I can't read, palpitations, sweating, paleness, when it is very strong it also hard for me to talk or have a house in my head and say another, and then what happens to meIt is that as I wear as a CD chicken they are very strong and my clothes are soaked, I have to change everything and if I am also in bed of sheets and then even if I have everything dry I get an incredible cold that or putting what I wantIt happens to me, when I begin to heat (after a good time) I am fried, I sleep deeply

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/05/2017 9:59 a.m.

The first symptom are lights, a bright siege that enlarges, in both eyes, and can appear up to 15 minutes before any other symptoms, which are basically two: tiredness and confusion, since the body and brain use sugar to function.The protocol would be (for physical exhaustion) carry up or be close to sugar (and for mental confusion): give me sugar.It's simple but you can save your life

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo
Paco Iriarte Vañó
01/20/2020 11:16 p.m.

To me, all of the above.But the most annoying is a tachycardia that rumbles in my head.And an urgency of Pipí.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/21/2020 1:11 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

francc said:
hello,

I would like to know how many symptoms at the same time can be had in hypoglycemia.

It is that I have come to have up to four at the same time: bad mood, hunger, confusion and tiredness.

Tell me how many at the same time you have had and what have been.

Thank you.

I believe that they can have even all the symptoms that may exist, I do not think there is any limiting limit or factor.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/24/2020 12:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.