The new social network of chronic in Euskadi

HanSolo's profile photo   09/05/2012 11:08 a.m.

What is it like to have a chronic disease?What does it feel?What needs are there?Does it require help?Can you emotionally know about it?In the life of a chronic patient, there are countless variables that model their day to day and make it go through different stages and phases that facilitate or hinder their treatment, and by extension, their life.From patient associations, we give that support to people, which is not always purely educational and theoretical, but in many cases emotional and psychological.A hand, a mood, an understanding.Because only someone like you is receptive, and above all, you can understand you.And that makes you find relief.That is what is also intended on the Kronet website.They call it "emotional network", because your mood identifies you, not your pathology.A kind of social network of patients, relatives, caregivers, which seeks to share.Created by the Department of Health within its chronic program, Kronet is a website that aims to share experiences, advice, support and emotions.

When you enter the system, every day you can customize your mood (on what the network revolves), in several emotional basic pillars.And the system, depending on that mood, will show you certain content and not others in your personal "wall."The rest of its operation, in the style of a Facebook social network, allows you to create friends, create conversation threads, questions, events ...

Of course, our Vizcaína Association of Diabetes Asvidia is also present in Kronet with its own group.I started as a visitor creating that group of my association, but I have currently involved myself more as a dynamic of this initiative.From here I encourage everyone to participate in this novel measure that in my opinion can be interesting.As I said, it is only one more of the battery of measures that the Department of Health of Rafael Bengoa has launched in this legislature to turn the obsolete Osakidetza Health Care System, which required certain changes, especially in the referenceTo us the chronicles, an increasing group that if nothing is done, would cause in the coming years a collapse of the health system and its benefits.I am not related to the party that is currently in power and has hired him, but I have liked many of the things he has implemented and his profile of Independiente and Technical Man Expert in Chronicity is being noticed in his passage through the Ministry.I personally like.And I hope that the one who replaces him is half effective that has been Bengoa.

This is the direction of the website I am talking about.By the way, I am microcabin on that network.Don't look for me for Gondrullo :-)

www.kronet.net

PS: You don't have to be Basque to be registered and participate.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/05/2012 11:08 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It is a tragedy for this country that Rafa Bengoa does not continue in public health ...
I hope that if the Basques do not know how to retain it, the central government will be commanded in the head of Health ... or if (and this is already science fiction) that comes to Valencia, I would like nothing more than my boss.

I have registered, but at the moment I cannot access: Evil:

Offtopic
Gondrullo, I hope that this weekend to finish my destructive criticism to the DM1 clinical practice guide ... there are 3-4 pearls that give to hang more than 1

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2012 11:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Offtopic
Gondrullo, I hope that this weekend to finish my destructive criticism to the DM1 clinical practice guide ... there are 3-4 pearls that give to hang more than 1
>

I have not read the whole guide, but I knew you would find the "pearls."I have already located a couple of things that indeed, I did not like a hair.Unfortunately for me, I cannot be in all the groups from which the questions were asked.And some answers or recommendations do not convince me too much, but it is chosen based on the level of evidence.What I do not understand is how certain evidence is reached.

As for Rafael Bengoa, I liked as advisor.Indeed, it shows that he knows about the subject.And successful or misguided, has applied a series of changes in its plan that they intend on the one hand, adequately serve the chronicles.on the other, improve prevention to prevent them from increasing and ensuring the sustainability of the system.And on the other, update or adapt the health system to current needs (Unified computerized history, electronic recipe, etc, etc, etc, etc).

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/05/2012 5:31 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.