Hello everyone

decodin's profile photo   02/12/2015 9:10 p.m.

My name is Alejandro and yesterday my doctor after some blood test told me that it was diabetic, based on the fact that blood glucose I have in 115mg/dl and HBA1C (NGSP/DCCT) in 7.7.Diet and metformin 850mg 2 pills daily, I am very depressed and I needed to tell someone, it seemed very precipitated so I do not fit it yet and I am having a hard time animically.
I will start reading similar cases for the forum to see if they help me and learn something about this disease.
I hope to have your experience to overcome my mood.

decodin's profile photo
decodin
02/12/2015 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Alejandro !!
What you should not do is sink, we have all gone out there, and we all have dances in some moments, but we must move on the best thing you can.
From here I encourage you to read everything that surely you learn a lot, and ask what you need, you'll see how you will gradually overcome it.Cheer up.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/15/2015 9:59 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Thank you so much

decodin's profile photo
decodin
02/15/2015 8:59 p.m.

Do not discourage you.Your level is not exaggerated and you can control it with medication, diet and exercise.I encourage and go without fears.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/16/2015 11:02 a.m.

We have all gone through what you are happening;Even those of us who have been with our travel partner (diabetes) for a long time have bad and good moments, it is inevitable;But ever give up.

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
06/09/2017 1:11 p.m.

I encourage @Decodin and for what you need here we are, all with our backpack we have questions and loose moments but we always have to look forward and talk everything.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/09/2017 2:41 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.