New Diabetic by the North

verguenzadenfermedad's profile photo   09/19/2012 1:52 p.m.

I don't want to bother so I'm leaving.I did not pretend or offend or disturb.I don't know how the whole subject is erased

verguenzadenfermedad's profile photo
verguenzadenfermedad
09/19/2012 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Don't you get to?If you have diabetes it is impossible not to prescribe it .....: Shock: And if someone in this forum does business selling insulin it would seem an immorality.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/19/2012 2:08 p.m.

!!!!!!

verguenzadenfermedad
09/20/2012 6:20 a.m.

I do not doubt what you say, but it is illegal to sell insulin without a recipe (individuals, pharmacies ...), in fact we could get into a very fat mess (it has even used to kill people).Or for example, it is also used in gyms to increase muscle mass, not long ago a champion died of hypoglycemia ....

I suppose you will go through a private doctor and that is why they do not pay you insulin, try to go to the SS, even to immigrants without health card have assured that the treatment of chronic diseases is covered, and more chronic that is diabetes ....

tica's profile photo
tica
09/20/2012 6:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

It is an immorality because they prescribe the insulin we need, neither more nor less and because we pay a small price and if someone sells insulin doing business is an immorality, look where I look at it.And you should be clear and tell why they don't prescribe it, as long as I will still believe your story, I'm sorry.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2012 6:41 a.m.

h

verguenzadenfermedad
09/21/2012 11:13 a.m.

This is a public forum and I ask why you are not clear.Of course I am not going to sell you my insulin, insulin that my Social Security doctor prescribes me and for which I pay 4.13 euros.I'm sorry.

DiabetesForo
09/21/2012 11:16 a.m.

h.

verguenzadenfermedad
09/21/2012 11:20 a.m.

Hello,

With the years that we have been with the forum, I think it is the first time we find a case like yours, so you will understand that it is normal to be skeptical, your story is frankly strange.

I do not pretend to know details of your life, but you give little information, not even as your name (battery name), in short, that unless you are chased by law, or some other reason that has already been commented on in thisThread, I am not able to understand your situation, and I agree that you cannot trade with insulin.

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/21/2012 12:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

h.

verguenzadenfermedad
09/21/2012 1:06 p.m.

Hello!It is difficult for me to believe your story, it is impossible that they do not cover insulin.And what I do not understand is that if you are complaining about how much you spend on insulin you are thinking of a continuous meter ...: Shock:

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/21/2012 2:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.