Greetings from the Bahia de Cadiz

Canijo's profile photo   02/13/2015 9:50 a.m.

Hello, my name is Pepe, I am 50 years old and 5 in a routine work control, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I started with pills and for a year I am with the insulin (Levemir) and apart from two efficibb of 1000 a day.I practice sport (martial arts) regularly for 25 years, I smoke for four years.I measure 1.73 and now that I have gone up I am in 60k (I get to 52).
I went from having the glycosilada from 13.90 to 7.6.More or less the thing had it controlled, but this week I had two episodes of climb (300 and peaks before lunch with an apple in the body)
Originally I put 14 U of Lantus at 11pm, but I had some downturn in the morning that for what, mechanic work with dangerous machinery (very dangerous, some explosive load).Anyway, they changed me to Levemir (14 to go down to 12) and the thing began to go well, until recently.
My doctor has advised me to put the levem to twice (8u at 11h and 4 at 11pm).Yesterday was the first day, on an empty stomach, I had 66, before eating 103 before dinner 295;And today on an empty stomach. I think it is early to take stock, but it seems that I have lowered the climb of the day (which is when more like) for the night.I will continue for a few days to see that if I need to upload the night a bit.

Greetings and thanks I hope to learn and share experiences here.
PS: Sorry for rolling so much.

Canijo's profile photo
Canijo
02/13/2015 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @canijo.I am from Cerquita, Sabinillas.This is a world of millions of controls until you find the key, and still, it never is right because we do not usually have daily life patterns, every day there is something that makes it different.So courage and see if you get the guideline.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/13/2015 10:04 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Thanks, how to say diabetes has its own life

Canijo's profile photo
Canijo
02/13/2015 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.