Department Health collects patients

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2012 11:10 a.m.

Errors in calculations, rounding and poor management lead to the Valencian Health Department to intend to raise 30000 euros more for reactive glycemia strips.No one explains why the price of a health product rises, 3 months after signing an agreement until 2013. No one explains where an unfair rounding will stop towards patients and why according to the territory where you live in Spain, pay or not for ahealth product

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2012 11:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, new twist.

In June 2012, they sign an agreement with 6 reactive strips laboratories for 22 euros per 50 (that is, 1 recipe).
Now, the end of November, they announce that they will buy the strips by means of the ministry shopping at a price of 11 euros.

Am I the only one who thinks they are a shortcut of useless?How difficult is seeing this 4 and a half months ago?

For patients, we started coping 3 euros per recipe because they were not clarified, weeks later they set it in 2.20 ... with the VAT increase they left it in 2.26 ... and now it seems that they will distribute them in health centers and hospitals ..It does not know if we will have to pay 1.1 euros or not.

They still do not publicly recognize that they have been wrong calculating the price after the VAT rise.
And they continue to charge patients 2 more cents in each recipe ... which is a misera ... but many miseries together is a lot of money.

In my opinion it is very likely that some trademarks do not enter this new agreement ... and that leads us to only exist 1 or 2 trademarks.

If I weren't so sad and so embarrassing, I would be laughing out loud.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/25/2012 2:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.