Hello, I just arrived.

Aryst's profile photo   02/18/2015 4:53 p.m.

Hello to everyone.I just arrived in this world of diabetes after a scare man.
Because of various events in my life I have gone through a terrible depression that made me gain much more than healthy and finally that type two diabetes would diagnose me.For a long time I have felt bad, sick and tired and when I went to the doctor I found a situation close to the disaster with almost 500 blood sugar and with glycosada by the clouds.
I just left a hospital week, I responded well to insulin and it seems that I have the controlled thing, about 105 on an empty stomach and 150 after eating.
But I am all doubts and at times the old depression returns and I scared me, the truth is that I just left the hospital, I just did the first control after eating and just left 182 and I do not know, I am starting to decline a little, if youI tell the truth I think what I need is to talk to someone and simply reassure myself a little because if, as someone said in another presentation, the more you look online, worse, the more fear gives ...

Aryst's profile photo
Aryst
02/18/2015 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @aryst, welcome to the forum, ask what you need, here you will find many people with the same situation, so don't cut yourself.;)

I recommend you take a look in the categories and also the latest topics.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/18/2015 9:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for the welcome.The truth is that I don't know what I am looking for or rather I am not sure that I just have a week of diabetic.
I will try to take a look and learn what I can about this lifestyle, I prefer to call it that.

Aryst's profile photo
Aryst
02/18/2015 10:17 p.m.

Have you put oral or insulin treatment?
If it is only treatment with pills and you are controlled, you will improve more when you lose weight.
If you have insulin, you will have to adjust the doses, according to the controls.
Little by little you will control it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2015 10:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It arrives very uncontrolled, with very high sugar and glycosylated hemoglobin as well.They have put me insulin, a lot and pills.
However, doctors say that I am recovering well and hopes that it evolves towards not needing insulin as soon as I control my weight and sugar.However, the theme is "until we get to that" I'm afraid to sink animically while I do it and well, I think talking a little here helps me or I hope so.

Aryst's profile photo
Aryst
02/19/2015 7:56 a.m.

Well, don't be discouraged, just the treatment, and hemoglobin will go down a lot.
Time helps normalize everything.
If you see that you have depression, tell the doctor, that that also has its treatment.
And he lives quietly, that treatments are advancing and everything is improving.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/19/2015 11:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for the spirits.
I think I'm going to ask for support groups and associations when I go to review on Thursday.

Aryst's profile photo
Aryst
02/20/2015 8:39 a.m.

And how does that follow ??

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/18/2015 6:46 p.m.

Do not be discouraged I am diabetic since the age of 14 and now I have 42 already.I entered with 620 of glycemia to the hospital, with more crosses in ketone bodies than all churches together, all the doctors who were on duty were crowded and ran to see how I was and I so happy.Had he spent 4 months investigating what could happen to me, why did he advance?Why all night getting up to the bathroom?(I didn't sleep), because my breath olies?Now when I think about it, I say, what a nonsense !!!!!!And I live in Cartagena not in a town of 50 inhabitants, who have the same right to have a dignified health.The truth is that since I started I have taken good control, when I debuted it was said that blood glycemia had toWe, little by little you will go down.I have not had any problem or to play sports since the age of 37 (something that I am very regretful) and now I do not stop that if running, that if Mountain Bike, that if Cycle Indoor, and this week I have started swimming too, ha ha, ha,Ja are going to leave me from home at the end.It is more they operated 4 years ago of myopia and all perfect scar and others.Do not overwhelm for some control that goes wrong.I believe that we all go to the levels.I currently have no type of complication.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/18/2015 10:03 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello everyone!Thanks for the messages!I am going to tell you the truth ... I register on the page but then with the situation I had, I am afraid of the Internet and disconnect to not fall into the temptation to read things and scare me more and more, you can imagine.
I have always been very active, only that the last years between injuries and severe depression ... Well, the one led to the other and here we are ... yes, I have to tell you that everything is good news.

I started with almost 500 blood sugar and fear of fear, taking 12 fast insulin at meals and 32 slowly at night, apart from clear metformin.
Today, a month and a half later, ten kilos less weight, I only do two controls a day of my blood sugar, I no longer take fast insulin and only 18 slowly although they will have to lower it because my highest control inAll this time has been 169 after eating and they are numbers that I arrive hard.
I also had everything, I went on a trip and everything went wrong uncontrolling the schedules and meals and nothing happened at all ... the truth is that I am much calmer and more happy, in addition, I ate very bad and now withThe new diet have not gone back to me, I have better hair and thin, I am delighted and my girlfriend too: D

Really, thank you very much for being here, you help very seriously and really appreciate.I hope to help also one day who comes new and scared of this world that is diabetes.

By the way I am from Oviedo, in case someone one day wants to make pineapple even to go to the movies without having to explain to everyone because I insist on Cocacola Zero or why I don't want to populate ...

Aryst's profile photo
Aryst
03/20/2015 5:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.