Hello everyone!In a couple of days I moved to another country, and I was raised by the problem of what to do to continue using free.I have thought about publishing what I have done (very easy everything) in case someone is at some point in my same situation.
In my case I moved to Ireland, a country where free is not yet sold, but this was not a problem.

First: call Abbott to change my Spanish account to an Englishman.The only thing they asked for was an address, as I still didn't tell me that I could put a provisional and when I had definitive, change it from the web.Very nice and super fast, in 5 minutes I had it.
Second: As I have already said, in Ireland it is not yet sold, therefore I have to buy from the English website (closest country) and use a company that receives English packages and sends them to Ireland, in this case I usewww.parcelmotel.com.

I am sure that there are more companies such as Motel parcel for other countries in Europe where it is not yet sold.When I make my first order I will tell you how everything comes out, for now I have spoken with Irish who buy free from the English website and none has had a problem.

All the best!