How can that climb to the strips give?

aurora2's profile photo   10/23/2012 1:58 p.m.

Today I am amazed, the weird and inexplicable already at all, it turns out that here in Cordoba as I already said on another occasion
With recipe, the strips were not charged to me that because of not having any income or something, but I remember perfectly
that before I was charged about 45 centos for each box (but with a recipe), well ... the question that works a month ago and that is why they already charge me again but
This time they go out for 1.83 my mother who climbs, is that normal?In Spain, is it like that?And the case that a box on my own buying it from my pocket
I get 34 euros that man is not cheap but good ...., scheme in other pharmacy they come out for 50 euros that the difference is noticeable and much, in the end I will talk to the pharmaceutical to buy them in lots as a partner I advise here, for asking.... I'll tell you

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/23/2012 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Galicia and the Canary Islands pay € 0.45 per recipe
Andalusia, € 1.80
Valencian Community € 2.26 for each recipe

They are the only 4 autonomies that distribute the strips in pharmacies.
The rest of autonomies are distributed in health centers and therefore nothing is paid.

In this link on my website I have been following the subject a few months ago: Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2012 2:07 p.m.

Emmm?What do you pay the strips?Here in Barcelona they give them to you in the ambulatory.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/23/2012 2:53 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

But that give you, those that the endocrine 1 box -2 -3 or those that you need because it would be the cane.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/24/2012 5:11 a.m.

In my case, that I am from Barcelona they give it to you in the centers.The amount depends on the center and who you find.My nurse understands that if you take care of you, you make a good diet, it controls you the diabetes tells you - Ask me what you need - now how you pass everything and you care about a fuck you are ready since it will give you a daily strip and with badface.In part this philosophy that I understand and I share it.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/24/2012 5:25 a.m.

Because who must decide the strips you need is the endocrine and not a nurse, an official of the ambulatory.
Here in Castilla y León we also collect the strips in the outpatient, here the nurse of my head doctor gives me and it gives me the ones that my endocrine has prescribed, if they think they are many it endures because as she tells me well, notIt has authority to contradict endocrine.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2012 5:55 a.m.

Well, they give me 4 boxes of strips every month in the outpatient, she asks you how many controls you do up to date, I tell her calculate and leave 4 boxes a month.That here in Barcelona in other places I don't know how it goes.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
10/24/2012 9:15 a.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Jo, here they give me only two boxes, with a recipe, and since it does not reach me, because I buy a box in the pharmacy because I do the six daily tests and more now with the glucometer meter is new, and already speaking of the meter.Do you guide for the booklet they bring from food?I scheme with the legumes I don't know what happens ..., I always end up, I guided myWhat says and at two hours high, in the end I will have to guide me for the notes I had before, do you notice improvement with the meter?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/24/2012 12:45 p.m.

Owash, when you say that in Andalusia it is worth the 1.80 strips box, do you mean a box with 50 strips?I ask it why today I have taken one and have charged me € 3 and peak (high peak) for the box with 100 strips.Is it normal or will they have been wrong in the pharmacy?

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
10/24/2012 12:58 p.m.

Owash, when you say that in Andalusia the box of strips 1.80 is worth, do you mean a box with 50 strips?I ask it why today I have taken one and have charged me € 3 and peak (high peak) for the box with 100 strips.Is it normal or will they have been wrong in the pharmacy?

1.80 per recipe of 50 strips and 3.60 for the recipe of 100 strips

It is the last price of which I have knowledge:
Link ... _a460.html
Link ... 6_2012.pdf

DiabetesForo
10/24/2012 1:07 p.m.

Thanks for the clarification.Well, often climb, because before summer it cost € 0.45 that of one hundred strips.Anyway, we will have to pay the salary of politicians ...

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
10/24/2012 3:50 p.m.

Well, imagine in Valencia, that we pay € 2.26 for the 50 -strips recipe ... and the first weeks of July charged them at 3 euros: Evil :: Evil:

DiabetesForo
10/24/2012 3:59 p.m.

Aurora, if you want to buy batch strips, don't talk to the pharmacist at all.Ask them by phone to the laboratory that manufactures them.They are sent to me home and the timeless payment, at the middle of the price than in the pharmacy.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2012 4:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, many regina, of course, I suppose it will be poemThey give you the orders, so I will see it to inform me
Because otherwise, how would I do it?Do you know the address?or look for here online ..

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/24/2012 5:11 p.m.

Look at the strips brand and call the laboratory that manufactures them or distributes them in Spain.Look at it in the strips box or look for the phone online.And make the order directly to them, to send them to your house.It has to be a minimum order that they will say.
You don't need the pharmacy at all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/24/2012 5:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ah, hahaha you are throwing an expert in the regina theme, I throw them ... and look that I have been using them for years and years and never gave me to read
What I said, Sololo from inside to see the boat full, I love it when there are many haha

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
10/25/2012 3:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.