Type 2 diabetes (doubts)

FCB_Eduardo's profile photo   11/05/2012 9:04 p.m.

I am new to this diabetes, I go for 4 months and take metformin.

Initially I prescribe 1 pill at breakfast and 1 in the meal, because before knowing that I suffered, I had a terrible diet and glucose levels the day they diagnosed me were 340, that week I alarmed me and I had a moment ofSadness that talking with family and friends helped me to pass the page and get down to work, from that day my life is another, between Karate and Jiu Jitsu (daily for 1:30 at night), I lost from the date for the date forHere about 15 kilos (I am currently in 130 kilos and my maximum weight should be 87) and in the appointment with the doctor 2 months later I tell her that I felt a bit dizzy and I under the dose of metformin half a pill, so I only take 1 per day in total and since that week he takes care of me and 5 days later, I was in 147, and 1 week later in 108, and I have never gone from 110, and my range is between 94 and 108, butI measure me every 3-4 weeks, I do not measure glucose levels daily.

What studies do you recommend to know exactly what kind of diabetes do I have?I already went with the nutriology and told me the same, in addition to suffering from fatty liver, but that giving weight that problem should disappear, since luckily I have no cholesterol, triglyceride or high pressure.

I ask that, because sometimes I feel lost on the subject, I read a lot of information but some confuse me, and I would like to see if there are many people with this type of diabetes, which I see that most focus on those who are already type 1.

FCB_Eduardo's profile photo
FCB_Eduardo
11/05/2012 9:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

in this link:

You have a book about type 2 diabetes;It has 43 pages

Most people with diabetes have approximately 95% of diabetes patients have type 2

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2012 11:54 a.m.

If I read that, it was the most common.

Type 2 diabetes can become type 1?

I worry a little, because an aunt, was diagnosed with type 2, and it was not medicated, the months began to be medicated and spending the year to inject insulin, but she never takes care of it, I take care of my best I can and I want and I wantKnowing if those who take care of diabetes will also evolve.

FCB_Eduardo's profile photo
FCB_Eduardo
11/06/2012 1:19 p.m.

Type 1 and type 2 are different diseases

Type 2 can have to prick insulin, but that does not mean that they become type 1.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2012 3:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.