Documentary on Children and Youth Diabetes

jlrisquez's profile photo   11/06/2012 5:43 a.m.

Hello, first of all I present myself, I am José Luis, I have a diabetic son and we decided to make a documentary for Anadis about this disease.I leave this link in case you want to see it.

jlrisquez's profile photo
jlrisquez
11/06/2012 5:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi José Luis, Welcome !!!!!!Great the documentary, I loved it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2012 6:07 a.m.

thank you so much

jlrisquez's profile photo
jlrisquez
11/06/2012 6:39 a.m.

Welcome to the forum

The video, simple and didactic is very good.
Difundo by Twitter.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2012 noon

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for the docmenal ... I liked it too, it is simple ... If you have to put any paste, and I assure you that it is because it has caught my attention, it is that the doctor is put the needleIn the Boli, I already tell you that it has simply surprised me ...
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/06/2012 1:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome, I found the documentary very correct.I liked the documentary a lot because it is very close, people are not really actors, they are people related to diabetes.
I took two pugs (apart from what Velia has said, that I have noticed).One that the mother or does not prick her and was just theater or leaves half of the needle off her arm (that has happened to me and is a whore because in the end that insulin takes effect, but when it is absorbed, which can be toThe time or at five hours) ... and the second thing that has not convinced me is the issue of alcohol, I do not think it is comparable how bad the alcohol feels to a diabetic and a healthy person.My children's endocrine was more donkey, it was the theory that my parents will let me drink, that they would not tell me anything, that they would see how I would not do it again ... He forgot the part that the teenagers are dumb by definition ...Some night in the hospital: drunk, vomiting and hypoglycemia of 30 ... less bad than "common sense" in a situation of gravity did not lose it

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2012 1:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.