Doubts about insulin bombs

raulmallen's profile photo   03/04/2015 3:16 p.m.

Take a look at these threads, I think they may interest you.

Animas Vibe and G4 - insulin bombs and new devices ...
Today I have changed the Animas 2020 bomb for the VIBE in exchange for buying the G4 transmitter that I have not yet released and only lasts 6 months and ...
Link
Who has animas vibe ????- Insulin and new bombs ...
I would like to know who has Animas Vibe ... and if they have done the food table in the pump ...?thank you.I've been married to me 17 years ...
Link has-animate-vibe

fer's profile photo
fer
04/22/2015 9:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Inday Hello!I had previously animated ... it is a good bomb, submersible, easy to use ... I personally prefer Medtronic ... but to start it goes very well ... if you on the internet you see that there are better ... you can askA change in the endocrine.
We hope you are great ... and tell us here.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/22/2015 9:35 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I was looking at Medtronic's but in the end I did not convince myself because I want to put the continuous meter too and for what I have read in the forums the Dexcom is much more reliable than the Enlite.Apparently I have 30 days since I receives the pump to decide whether or not I am there, I will tell you.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/22/2015 9:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.