Hi, I'm new I need a little help.

campanilla's profile photo   11/13/2012 12:10 p.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum I have been reading for several days in the forum, I've been diabetic (I have 21) for nine years and I really don't like talking about this issue with anyone.
With the only one that I talk about this issue is with my boyfriend and rarely because it is an issue that does not like anything ... but weno
I would like to know how you came to acpetating it, because after 9 years I have been worse, I know it is something that has touched us and we have to accept it but it costs me a lot and just thinking that it will be for a lifetimePaso fatal, always and has been a very strong person since when they told me and all me everything well and without problems, my big problem I have been I think, I never told anyone as I mean and how it affects me because nobodyThat he knows me why I do not let see it but every day I spend it worse, I am very tired of having to prick every day and that many times I condition me to do things.
Also my diabetes is one of the complicated ones that if you click you a lot and if you click little, I go up so I will be good ... hehe
The truth is that I thought that I would dare to talk about this with anyone and less in a forum but because of what I read alomejor I would be good to talk a little with someone and try to really accept it.
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/13/2012 12:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Campanilla, Welcome !!!!!!!!!: D
Dare to tell us things, how you feel etc .... having diabetes is a task, of course, it is for a lifetime so you better get "friend" of it because it will let us live better;).Today we can make a very normal life, eat everything with hardly any restrictions but it is important to know as much as possible about it.
Dare to participate in the forum and you will see how in the end you get it better .....

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2012 12:18 p.m.

Holassssss welcome to the forum

The normal thing is that you are fed up and tired of having to click, always thinking about whether you are high or low to do certain task ... everyone happens to us.
Day after day and year after year diabetes always weighs, sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.

It is good for some to share what happens to us .... It can be with the boyfriend, with your friends, the family or in this forum.
They always tell us that we have to take care of us, and it is true, but they forget to tell us that there are people who can help and understand each other.

Said speech: Mrgreen: stop by the forum and participate wherever you want ...

DiabetesForo
11/13/2012 12:39 p.m.

Welcome, that is how everything I do not remember how I get to accept it, as debut with 6 years "I am already used to", but that does not mean that the spirits are the same, once you once catch you of downturn (and it is not from the glycemic), other times it gives you to blame others (parents, ...) or yourself even if they do not have it/sHicm usually changed our humor, so you don't get surprised. Are you not belonging to any association?so you can see that you are not the only one. It has happened to us that after a hiccBecause I don't know, by the way it is not always.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
11/13/2012 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Thank you very much
My boyfriend is aware of everything I started very small with him (14 years) and I was already diabetic but he was contemplated shortly after he met him and the truth is that it helps me a lot is a bit like my father but good and other timesI tell him then that I am not very animated and always seeks some way to make me laugh so the truth that thanks to him I am super happy hehe
When I started being diabetics, I had it quite accepted, when I entered me at the hospital the truth that had a great time and also those who came new teach them to Pinxar to the tangerines as they taught me my hehe, the first yearIt was quite well I had everything super controlled, Alomejor had 300 and called the hospital because it seemed so high that it scared me and now I have 300 and I really see it until normal that I should not but the truth that I have it often hehe
When I started even animated it was something different I took it almost like a game, but when the truth began to spend the truth that what makes me the most difficult is the fact that it will always be what is the worst thing I have, manySometimes I wonder what a week they could give us without puncturing and being able to do everything ejje and
What I feel now that I did not happen before me is very afraid of doing things, before to dance and threw me 4 hours a day training and I was not afraid that I was going to go down, but now anything I do I have to control before forIf I get off or something
Well, I think I'm already curling too much and thanks to all three for answering and so fast
a health and I will begin to be a little more friend of my diabetes since it is mejro to have the enemy close hehe
: D

campanilla
11/13/2012 5:05 p.m.

Hello Campanilla,
Welcome!
We are all fed up more than a day but we have no choice but to accept it.And since there is no alternative it is better not to eat your head, it is not something that is in your hands to change.
What you can do and is in your hands is to try to wear good control.And little by little you will see that you can do everything you want.Diabetes does not have you to prevent dancing, or go to the disco, or play sports, or anything at all, you just have a little control when you do what activities.But once you have done them two or three times and your control is good, you handle them and no problem.
Talking to other people are going well
Cheer up!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/14/2012 3:39 a.m.

Welcome, Campanilla !!!!
It will do you well to relate to people who live like you, so take advantage of having found the site;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2012 4:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

My problem is that before I stopped training I could throw me every day like 4 hours without stopping and the truth helped me a lot and there was much more controlled, but now I am working in an office sitting 8 hours and I almost don't move thenThat shows, I go to the alfinal gym in the afternoon but not every day, and apart from this my big problem is that I find it a lotI get and if I get a lot I get off then I don't know very well what to do hehe
Muxas thanks to all
a health

campanilla
11/14/2012 11:53 a.m.

Campanilla, surely sick we will always be but we must trust that with medical advances our quality of life will win in integers as it has always been.Think of those who punctuated the "matters" pork with glass syringes and giant needles that also had to disinfect.And there you have them now, healthy and laughing at the past.Well, we will do the same when we use an insulin that covers us all day and without declines.Or when we use a 100% reliable and "payable" non -invasive meter.Or when all this is integrated into an artifact that works autonomously.Do you think these improvements will not arrive?They are getting closer and then to assert with the head very high and controlling the disease so that it does not control you.

DiabetesForo
11/16/2012 6:16 a.m.

Hello, I am also new, although I have been reading the forum for a long time.
The diabetic is my husband (diabetes 2) for 14 years.But it costs him a lot to take care of and I don't know very well how to guide him.

SISSY's profile photo
SISSY
11/19/2012 8:08 p.m.

I wanted to ask you a question.
I was lying all my life doing competition and training many hours and I really had a good thing because I had it more or less controlled (only more or less and sometimes hehe) now I have a time stopped since I did not dedicate myself to danceIf not to be sitting in an office 8 hours and then, to give my dance classes as a teacher. YesterSimply to move a little, but yesterday when I did a control before I do it and I had 260 I thought that with the exercise I would lowAnd I really don't understand why since I was doing enough exercise.
thanks in advance and greetings

campanilla
11/20/2012 4:16 a.m.

Hello bell!As a personal experience, I will tell you that when we eat something and we put ourselves insulin, for my part that I use novorapid and in an hour Effect I acess the test i is fine, I will tell you that when the body is well the digestion of what I am eatenK are two Oras and something in my situation Swim again according to what they eaten whether it has a lotI could pass to you, try it, everything I tell you are my experiences here each one has theirs .. A sew you cannot approach sport when you are at those levels of sugar because you can produce ketosis looking for it in Google I would not knowExplain well but it is not good that my advice is to first regulate yourself and then practice dance, I train football and k ago it is eating well and putting the insulin k touches all that a pray before the sport for the sport for the sport for the sport for the sport forK The body is regulated and while I know I like some prince cookie, for example, if I notice a catheterThe heart is already relaxed if you are at the level if you keep beating quickly, you are wretched, all this paragraph is my opinion and what I ago if someone sees it badly any advice K doi can give me their opinion here we are to learn, but every diabetesIt's a world, greetings very strong!To all I care with the nougat and polvorones hehehehehe a hug !!!

CAMAS's profile photo
CAMAS
12/12/2012 1:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.