Blurred vision

Fauche's profile photo   03/16/2015 5:15 p.m.

Hello everyone.

The only anomalous thing I had was the excess of sugar in the blood (near 340), I started the treatment with Lantus insulin and lowered me a lot, but now I see very blurry.

Previously, before suspending the treatment, I saw well when I was in my normal values ​​(110/130), now with those same values ​​I see badly.

Is the loss of sugar in my blood?

Thank you

Fauche's profile photo
Fauche
03/16/2015 5:15 p.m.

Fernando Fauché G.

It is because you have been with high sugar, which is what you see blurred.Although you are already at normal levels, the eyes go with a little delay, but continuing with good levels in a few days you will see well again.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
03/16/2015 7:45 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Thanks for your answer.I planned to make new moons to update my measures, but it seems that it is not a good idea at this time ... although it is difficult for me to see the letters of the PC.

Fauche's profile photo
Fauche
03/17/2015 1:22 a.m.

Fernando Fauché G.

Wait a couple more weeks to see how you are doing and if you continue to eat it to the doctor :) It also happened to me, I was like a week without seeing practically anything, and I could not even read because it was impossible to see the lyrics, it is very frustrating!But then it happened to me and now I see perfectly.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
03/17/2015 2:54 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

It also happened to me after a season of bad controls, which adjusted the dose of insulin and managed to have good glycemia, but I did not see well.After a few days everything returned to normal.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/21/2015 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.