Dinner at another time

MsAgg's profile photo   11/23/2012 4:10 a.m.

Hello everyone!

Only a month ago I have been Lantus while Humalog and I have a doubt ... I raise the case to see if any of you can help me.I punctuate 3 times a day Humalog and at 22.30 Lantus.With this schedule I arrive quite well at dinner whenever this is about 8.

Next week they have invited me to a dinner that will be outside my usual schedule, we started at 9 at 10 at 10 and I don't know very well how to act.I do not know if I should modify the time of the Lantus of the previous day to get to dinner well or simply try the pattern of each day so as not to stubble the schedules much.How would you do it?Surely you have encountered a similar case.

Thank you very much for your help, greetings
Msagg

MsAgg's profile photo
MsAgg
11/23/2012 4:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would not change anything, as it seems that it is a specific thing, it is not worth it that you change anything, simply control a little more that day.It is what I would do.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2012 4:27 a.m.

Hello msagg,

I do not change it any day of schedule, TB use Lantus.The one that you have to adapt at the time of the meals is the rapid, which is the one that allows you to advance or delay the horarior of the meals.
Anyway, get a control at 8 like every day and if you are low you take half a zumito to get to dinner time and if you are high you can put a fast unit to cover you.
The Lantus would put it at the same time.
All the best

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
11/23/2012 5:55 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers .... I will follow your advice and I will not move it for a single day.It depends as I will see me or I will wear any doses, I think I will not be able to endure until 10 without doing anything extra and I want to have a good dinner so I will see how I find myself and do ....

Thanks again, a balance
Msagg

MsAgg's profile photo
MsAgg
11/23/2012 6:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.