Diabetic with more than 10 years and problems to control glycemia

sergibcn's profile photo   04/06/2015 3:30 p.m.

I have been diabetic for 10 years, I never have controlled control over my diabetes, I'm almost always high.
Now, for about 5-6 months for changes that do not come from my body, it has been a 10-12nd novorapid for almost half and the lantus of 24 to 20und was also lowered because only towards having descentsespecially at night.

I think this is affecting me with a little diabetic retinopathy…..

I know what it has to do in any situation and the regulation of the doses according to what is going to do, but the same thing always happens to me, I have no record in the controls and the world (Family Family Doctors) I feel that they only criticize me, I do notThey try to help but, I sometimes believe that a temporary help would not go wrong.

I already have time with the ophthalmologist and the endocrine ... having scare to me.

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
04/06/2015 3:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!Ask what you want, to see if we can help.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/06/2015 11:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To square the glucose you have to spend a week doing controls before and two hours after each meal and then analyze the results and by means and others you can see where to touch the key.

I helped me an app that I programmed that helps me with this.But with a paper and boli you can get it the same!

koyadovic's profile photo
koyadovic
06/03/2015 2:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.