{'en': 'III Seminar for teachers and teachers live with diabetes in the classroom', 'es': 'III Seminario para maestros y profesores Convivir con la Diabetes en el Aula'} Image

III Seminar for teachers and teachers live with diabetes in the classroom

fer's profile photo   04/10/2015 11:28 a.m.

SODICAR organizes this event, which is held from April 13 to 27 in Cartagena, and aims to address the practical aspects of diabetes in schools

The next April 13 will begin the III Seminar for Teachers and Teachers to live with diabetes in the classroom (Cartagena Edition), organized by the Diabetics Society of Cartagena and Region, sody.The seminar will continue on April 15, 20, 22 and 27.

In the opening ceremony, which will be Monday at 4:30 p.m. at the CPR Cartagena Teachers and Resources Center, they will accompany the president of Sodicar, Ma Dolores García, the councilors of the City Council of Cartagena Josefa Maroto (Education) and NicolásTo NGEL BERNAL (Health), as well as the director of the CPR Region of Murcia, Rosario Gómez Gotor, and the president of the Regional Murcia Federation of Diabetics, Federico Sánchez.

For the realization of this seminar, where various practical aspects about diabetes in classrooms will be addressed, sodic, Diabetes educator, and there will also be the intervention of teachers, parents and the students themselves.

Source: Cartagena City Council

fer's profile photo
fer
04/10/2015 11:28 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This initiative is great.And I know her very well.But continues to be hosting the voluntariness of teachers.In my case, they accept non -mandatory, therefore the initiative, although good, it is clear that it does not work for all cases.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
04/10/2015 11:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Candy, giving information to teachers is very good, but does not solve the problem.
The only solution is that nurses work in educational centers. The same that psychologists or speech therapists are hired, and more necessary.
It is time for us to work like the rest of the European schools.
It should be a priority requirement of associations and federation.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/10/2015 5:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I completely agree.It is a challenge that I have set and from our position we are doing everything possible to change things and open the minds.Although getting something at the individual level is very difficult.And we are a very big collective so that they don't listen to us.We only need those who represent us to create in this need.All associations do not start from the same purposes.They should unify criteria

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
04/10/2015 8:55 p.m.

I know that since he is doing a lot, but not if with enough forcefulness.It is certainly an issue to go out into mass streets.We are many parents with this problem.
My daughter is already older, but when I was little I remember the anguish of leaving her in school without knowing what was going to happen.
I was lucky to be able to work with an afternoon hours, to be able to see her at recess, if not, I would have had to leave the job, because with that insulin the hypos were unpredictable. And, to leave her there to eat, norIt happened to me.
From this 20 years ago and in that subject we remain the same.
Get in touch with Ade, to see what they tell you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/10/2015 9:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Thanks Regina.Well, it seems a lie but it is true that we are still the same.We are having a bad time.
But what is in?Do you mean an association?

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
04/10/2015 10:31 p.m.

YEAH.Association of Spanish Diabetics, they are based in Madrid.You can call them by phone.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2015 12:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.