{'en': 'Insulina Novorapid defective?With loss of effectiveness ...', 'es': '¿insulina NOVORAPID defectuosa??  Con pérdida de efectividad...'} Image

Insulina Novorapid defective?With loss of effectiveness ...

josebas's profile photo   04/15/2015 5:51 p.m.

Not by chance.The same if I purged with more than 2u would come out but with 2 there is no way

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/10/2019 7:39 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

What I have noticed is that when I used a novorapid it was very rare that I purge 1U I came out 4 drops, the normal were 3 drops, with Junior Humalog only 1/2 unit I already come out 3 drops and with 1u they leave almost 5;I see that each bowling system is a world.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/10/2019 8:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ignasi_p said:
or by chance.The same if I purged with more than 2u would come out but with 2 there is no way

@Ignasi_p, purge with up to 10 units with the method that I have explained to you.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/10/2019 10:16 a.m.

I ignore the bubble!

I put the ball a little down when I puncture and the bubble (if any) is up and without problems.

At first it was a fight in which the damn bubble always won.He insulin the air and followed the bubble.With moving the ball a little down so that the bubble rises without problems!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/10/2019 4:32 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

A nurse told me to discard the cartridges to the third week of use because insulin is losing effectiveness and of course it has happened to me several times is both with Novorapid Penfill and with Toujeo.One day I even ended up in the emergency room with almost 600 and a scare of Aúpa.I use half doses because I am very sensitive to insulin and in the emergency room they wanted to put 10 doses, thankfully one read my medical history and with 3 it was enough and left over.They almost kill me.

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
10/14/2019 12:50 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

If I notice that Toujeo from more or less half of the ball to the end, it seems that it loses effectiveness and I have to put 1 more, I told my endocrine and told me that I would tell the commercial of Sanofi.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/14/2019 9:02 a.m.

Purging is the only option.
The bolis not all go well, the one that works best is that of Fiasp, the novorapid goes like taps and 1 ud is not equal to 4 drops, 3 in the best case.
I have thrown novorapid bolis because the plunger no longer works.
Loss of effectiveness over time I have noticed in Fiasp.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/14/2019 1:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If @ruthbia the best are the fiasp bolis.I only use it for breakfast and throw it every month so if it loses or not I do not know.
The Boli de Tresiba Fatal
And those of Novorapid Regulin.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/15/2019 9:10 p.m.

It has already happened to me several times with Fiasp, the dock breaks or is objected and does not go down so that nothing insulin comes out, I do not know if it will be because only use for lunch and I put only 5 units a day, so it lasts a long time, but I have already thrown 3 or 4 bolis of 2 different boxes and it continues to happen to me, I have stopped using them x fear that I will happen again, why do you think it is?Why do I get very little up to her?What can I do? Because I really like that insulin and to correct I also like it since it is faster than the others.

maca's profile photo
maca
11/03/2019 9:48 a.m.

@Maca I also use it only for breakfast and as I said the bolis are going great.I throw the ball every month.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/03/2019 6:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.