Hello.New in this with type 2 and 47 diabetes.

Andrómeda's profile photo   04/29/2015 1:54 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have detected diabetes II a month ago.I am 47 years old.I am doing diet to take away the 15 kilos that I have left over (I have already lost 6 kg. In this month) I also exercise.The truth is that I am very strange with all this, I am overwhelming that this is forever, that you must carry strict control of food and your life in general.In my family there have never been cases of diabetes of any kind.The truth is that I find it hard to believe that this has no medical solution, that many foods "poison us" ... and I get scared when I read the complications that this disease can lead to if it is not controlled.In the analytics I got some values ​​of 280 on an empty stomach.They prescribed me metformin (Ristfor 50/1000) Tomorrow and Night and Victoza 1.2mg/day.I have been controlled all this month.Normal levels.Fasting: 110/115 and 2 hours after eating 115/125, but this week it has begun to rise a little more, I have been very active but I have not had time to exercise, I suppose that must be the reason.

Well, here I have left my presentation and I hope to share experiences with all of you.At another time I will comment on the Victaza, a medicine that has all my rejection.

Greetings

Andrómeda's profile photo
Andrómeda
04/29/2015 1:54 a.m.

DMII desde marzo 2015 Ristfor 50/1000 mañana y noche. Estabilizada. 47 años.

Greetings.Welcome to the forum.Do not worry, it is better that they have detected it as soon as possible.The fact that food poisons us, disagrees a bit.As you explained, type 2 diabetes is caused by a deficiency in the pancreas, that is, it works for you but not in the way it should.It is normally caused by a very prolonged diet rich in carbohydrates (pasta, rice, tubercles).They do not have to be mainly sweet or cakes as people usually think.Anyway, we are here to advise, explain and support you throughout your illness.Greetings.

Mandril88's profile photo
Mandril88
04/29/2015 8:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum @Andromeda!, Ask what you need, here I leave you some reading that can come well for you.

Diabetes mellitus type 2 - Diabetes • Diabetes forum
I open this post about type 2 diabetes mellitus, all of us who are lucky to have been detected, I say so because there are many who suffer from it and not ...
Link
Type 2 Diabetes - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Type 2 diabetes (type 2 diabetes mellitus, insulin resistant diabetes, diabetes, type 2) glucose is generated from the decomposition of ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/29/2015 11:14 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks to both.I will read carefully all the information.
Well, and the truth is that, either because of a deficiency or malfunction of the pancreas, the fact is that there are foods that "poison us", to which we suffer this disease, of course.

I have spent days looking for information about a cure or remedy to not have to take medicines and reading, reading, I see that there is very well spoken of alkaline foods.This is what I am doing: an alkaline diet, I have suppressed dairy products, meat, etc ... by grapefruit juices, soybeans, flax seeds, green tea, and many raw vegetables.I don't know if it will work, but at least, I don't think it hurts, it's a healthy diet.

Greetings

Andrómeda's profile photo
Andrómeda
04/29/2015 1:38 p.m.

DMII desde marzo 2015 Ristfor 50/1000 mañana y noche. Estabilizada. 47 años.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.