New with multiple sclerosis and possible lada diabetes

victoriacd's profile photo   05/06/2015 11:41 p.m.

Hi, I'm new in the forum.I am not a diabetic, or at least, not officially.My entry into the forum is to ask for help, because I am a bit confused.For some time, I had situations after eating above all, in which I got bad, I could not understand that it happened to me, I have to say that I have multiple sclerosis, but no symptoms of those I had were associated with my illness.After sending me to an internist, this doctor asked me to do glycemia controls and what is my surprise, that I see that I have high levels despite carrying a meal regime, today I went to my family doctor with the measurementsAnd she tells me that she believes that I have a lada, that I tell the internist when I quote me and he will already decide what process to follow.Could someone explain what this is ??Thank you.

victoriacd's profile photo
victoriacd
05/06/2015 11:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Victoriacd, welcome, I am also new here.Just a few days ago I registered.
Lada is a progression to type 1 diabetes -I read here.I hope the most experienced can provide you with more information.Much encouragement and strength.
All the best

Andrómeda's profile photo
Andrómeda
05/07/2015 12:10 a.m.

DMII desde marzo 2015 Ristfor 50/1000 mañana y noche. Estabilizada. 47 años.

Hi @victoriacd, welcome to the forum, you can read more about lada diabetes on this topic:

Link

There are also other issues that may interest you, for example:

Diabetes type lada - Experiences with diabetes • Diabetes forum
Almost a year ago I was diagnosed with lada diabetes.I controlled everything well with ... Has anyone had the straight guy, how has it evolved?I diet ...
Link
Diabetes Lada - Diabetes questions • Diabetes forum
Hello everyone!!!I have been reading about Lada Diabetes, more than anything to give an explanation to the atypical way of my debut, and I don't know if I have ...
Link
Lady Diagnosed Lada - Hi, I'm New ...
Hello.I am 38 years old and have diagnosed me with lada diabetes.I still have to learn many things and know my organism, food and relationship ...
Link
lada - Hello, I'm new and I want to introduce myself • Diabetes forum
But my surprise, it was also, that once I have left, looking at the report, it reflected DM-1 (Lada).I've quickly surfed online to ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/07/2015 9:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much, at least, at least the concept of the concept, although in reality, I do not yet know what I have.I normally do diet for sclerosis, I do not take sugar and take few hydrates, now that I did the controls, in the morning I have had figures between.134 - 104 and two hours after eating figures between 163-134, I walk about five km per day, but on Fridays I go for dinner outside, I do not diet, and in my last measurement on Saturday morning Di 229, SundayIn the morning I had 113 and two hours after eating I started feeling bad, with the symptoms I already knew I measured and I had 46, I am totally baffled, I do not understand this well

victoriacd
05/07/2015 4:17 p.m.

Keep watching, let's see .., they will have to do more tests to put treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/07/2015 11:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If regina, I am already a little tired of doctors, punctures and others,

victoriacd
05/08/2015 12:40 a.m.

Maybe to lose a little weight it is fixed ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/08/2015 12:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I don't know, maybe that would be a good royal solution, how much should I go down?I measure 1.64 and weight 58k

victoriacd
05/08/2015 8:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.