Diabetes application

Mica10's profile photo   05/14/2015 3:17 p.m.

Hello, how are you?I have recently been diabetic, with what I am lost, but I have downloaded an application recommended by another diabetic, in which apart from making graphics and annotations, the window that I see is that it calculates the insulin dose that you have to inject yourself, taking into account your daily routines and your needs.It is called Cafydia and is available at Link I hope it helps you

Mica10's profile photo
Mica10
05/14/2015 3:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here you have the direct link to the application that recommends @mica10, I have not tried it, but from what I have seen in the Google Store, it looks good, and it seems quite complete.

The link: Link

I also leave the forum app, so simple more in terms of options, but made at home ...: P: P: P: P

Here you have the link: Link

: P

fer's profile photo
fer
05/14/2015 5:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.