Hi, I'm New and I present myself

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/15/2015 4:39 p.m.

Very good to all.And I found this forum and I liked and I will introduce myself.My name is Pilar, I'm from Barcelona and I'm 27 years old.I am diabetics 17 years ago I was type II diabetics but I was very young and I did not control me and I went worse until I was type I from the age of 18.I do not carry all this very well but I try to control the best I know and I can.I have a doubt, they have given me a new meter and I do not work well .. because I measure myself with my usual meter and marks for example 140 and I measure me with the New and marks me 100 more always.The new meter is One Touch Verio.Anyone have passed?Thank you for reading and I hope to learn a lot with all of you.A pleasure

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2015 4:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The meters of meters is a total lack of control:

Diabetesforo.com/discusion/9229/funcionan-realsugar

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/15/2015 5:21 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Amazing ... And now what do I do?Because you throw the old woman do not give me anymore and if the most arca meter 100 will give me down ... this had never happened to me

DiabetesForo
05/15/2015 5:46 p.m.

Go to the health center and check your meter with which the nurse has.Tell him the problem and solve it to you.You have to have a meter with which you are calm, and at least you would have to have two, in case any failure.If you ask the company, they give them to you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/16/2015 3:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much regina I will do on Monday I will go

DiabetesForo
05/16/2015 10:22 p.m.

number said:
thank you very much I will do that on Monday I will go

Hello number,

My husband and have also changed us to Verio and we have noticed that it marks something higher than with the usual but 20 or 30 no 100 more

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/17/2015 7:32 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

It is already solved I have more measurements and the difference is 20 30 as Lauriki says.Thank you so much

DiabetesForo
05/22/2015 2:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.