New or second hand?

IreneMV's profile photo   05/25/2015 1:54 a.m.

Hello everyone.As I have written in the title is what I would like to know.Buying it new I don't think I could afford it and I would like to know if someone has any that no longer uses and is in good condition and because I would sell it.

And then, to be able to assess pros and cons, how much would cost new, because the sensors come out and ... in short ... a thousand doubts that I would like to resolve before making the decision since it is a big investment for me.Could you pay little by little?

I want to lower my hemoglobin for a possible pregnancy and I can't get more than 6.9% with the pump, multiple controls and I don't know what to do.

I tried Abbot's free and it went well but they are not available to buy yet.

If someone can help me I will thank you greatly.

Greetings.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/25/2015 1:54 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv here I leave you a few issues on which we have talked about the price of the Dexcom, you will also see tricks to stretch the life of the patches, etc ...

Sale Dexcom for 310 euros - insulin and new bombs ...
They have offered me a Dexcom (+ transmitter) for that price, the person is trusted, but I am not interested (I already have mine).I don't even do intermediary ...
Link
Dexcom G4 - insulin pumps and new devices • Diabetes ...
Dexcom G4.... Dexcom G4 and I have been told that the receiver, the transmitter and a sensor 1300 euros +VAT.The 4 sensor box 340 euros (I don't know if with or without VAT).
Link
New Mortgage with Dexcom, Jiji - Insulin and New Pumps ...
Well, that, today I can the Dexcom, and I am like a boy boy, every 5 min ... the device if it costs about a thousand euros, well, one or two years old is squeezed ...
Link
Does anyone have the dexcom G4?- Insulin and new bombs ...
Alvian has the new Dexcom G4 sensor?You know the advantages .... The negligible figure of 340 euros plus VAT.To start, I don't understand why I know ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/25/2015 10:21 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.