{'en': 'Footballer Sergio Mendoza confesses that he has diabetes', 'es': 'Futbolista Sergio Mendoza confiesa que tiene diabetes'} Image

Footballer Sergio Mendoza confesses that he has diabetes

fer's profile photo   05/28/2015 10:38 a.m.

Sergio Mendoza, Defense of Real Spain (Honduras), has diabetes, as explained by the Honduran player himself in an interview for Diario Diez and ensures that he is not in treatment "because if you are going to medicate you say they are drug addict."

The Aurinegro Central has criticized him for the problem of his overweight without knowing what he suffers."I have triglycerides, cholesterol and sugar problems and being a athlete. It is difficult for me"

In the interview he affirms that no one knew about his illness."They just know how to say that you are fat. I take exams every six months and the problem that worries me is that of sugar, I don't want to be diabetic."

Are you diabetic?He asked him and replied: "Yes. And I am not in treatment for the same football because if you are going to medicate they say that you are drug addict."

About whether he takes care of his diet, he declared that "when I am good yes, when I am disgusted."

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2015 10:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.