Sweeteners that can be problematic for diabetics

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   06/08/2015 5:15 a.m.

Greetings,

As I explained my presentation message, I am a couple of a diabetic girl for a little over a year, since then my visits to the super lead an incessant reading of products composition labels.Among all the things that has caught my attention, the one that is the most the world of sweeteners;My partner consumes an interesting amount of dusting saccharin thinking that it was just saccharin.I hung on my blog photos and a brief explanations of the observed, as I suppose I would be ugly that I was a link from my own blog, I will reproduce part of what I exposed in it:

As we can see, in the labeling they indicate that it contains dextrose, which is nothing but a form of glucose.If we turn the sending and observe the nutritional information we find:

Greetings

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/08/2015 5:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes ... Mebhabia reported ... in this type of products.As its sweetening power is very large, hydrates are barely appreciable in ascent (important to take into account)

I am now in process with health to defeat the regulatory of food products.(Diabetic products) where they put fructose as a suitable sweetener (it is flipant !!!
With this regulation, companies can label for diabetics when they are not.
I will inform you of the whole process

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/08/2015 9:30 a.m.

anna said:
yes ... already mebhabia given ... in this type of products.As its sweetening power is very large, hydrates are barely appreciable in ascent (important to take into account)

I am now in process with health to defeat the regulatory of food products.(Diabetic products) where they put fructose as a suitable sweetener (it is flipant !!!
With this regulation, companies can label for diabetics when they are not.
I will inform you of the whole process

It seems absolutely great, I am with you that the Food Products Law is a real mess, both in the products "suitable for diabetic" and for everything else.

It goes without saying that if I can be useful in some way here you have me for anything,

Health

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/08/2015 2:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.