Glucowise

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   06/09/2015 4:51 p.m.

Good afternoon, in one of my usual bicheos by the network in search of glucometers I have encountered this: Link

Does anyone know it?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
06/09/2015 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First news for me, in fact, does not surprise me, they are a 2010 start-up, I copy you part of your presentation.

Glucowise ™ is a new and innovative product of Mediwise, a company based on medical technology that allows people to take control of their health.Founded by a team of entrepreneurs in London in 2010, Mediwise is developing innovative solutions aimed at great health problems.

The team includes awarded scientists with a proven trajectory in wireless, implantable devices and dressable sensors, physics, nanotechnology, images and intelligent algorithms.It also includes award -winning entrepreneurs and executives with specialized experience in medical devices marketing, businesses and product development.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/09/2015 5:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

They plan to start selling it in 2017: Link

If it works well, it would be interesting for them to do it in clock format, which would increase the quality of life ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/09/2015 6:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.