I am looking for children from 2 years diabetics.

aranzazuleg's profile photo   06/10/2015 11:36 a.m.

Hello, my son, as you will know some who have read it there recently, and 2 years ago in October, I would like it to be related to children of their age to see their finger look like him, and they do thesame things as.

and TB to be able to tell us the parents the experiences and doubts that arise from all this, which are not few.

We are from Zaragoza capital, so what I said, I am looking for friends for my son, hahaha .... sounds a little bad, but hey, my ideas is to get together in the park so that they play and we can complain about what we have touched usLiving, because of course the disease is Joia in itself, but when it comes to children so young even worse.

greetings!:-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/10/2015 11:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, my son is 3 years old, we live in Mexico but I can send you a video of how the solo is revive.Add me to the face if you like, I am as /victor.vazquez.9480
Greetings

victorvazquez's profile photo
victorvazquez
06/10/2015 11:12 p.m.

Ah, no if my son TB gives us the finger and all that, I want a friend to play with the child in the park.

aranzazuleg
06/11/2015 10:03 a.m.

I would also like my son to have friends with their characteristic.You are from Zaragoza and we are two hours from you from Lleida. My son is 27 months old and had his debut with 21. I have not seen at least we can talk and share our experiences. A kiss

adina's profile photo
adina
07/20/2015 2:53 p.m.

hello!!I will see in Cambrils, do not think that I have not been going through my head, or you go through Cambrils!hahaha....

aranzazuleg
07/21/2015 9:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.