Hello everyone!
I am 41 years old and I am diagnosed with a psoriasis for 3 years that attacks me only to the soles of my feet ... I also have circulation problems, last year I suffered 2 thrombophlebitis ... I tell you this because since I am with thePsoriasis I have doubts that this really is .... since it is curious but if not as any sugar the pìes regenerate and all the wonders go ... when as sweets or gomites the next day my feet are cracked,They bite and they get deep injuries.
By commenting to a friend, he told me that an acquaintance had diabetes and that his feet resent the same way that I commented, that he had something like a diabetic foot but very controlled or something like that (forgive but I do not understand much of the subject).I never did diabetes, I am normal, and I usually retain a lot of liquid (I do not usually urinate much), I have a cousin and uncle with type 1 diabetes. Does anyone had these symptoms?Or could I tell me if there is the possibility that some type of diabetes has?Thank you