I got the glucose to 450 since then my hobro and left arm hurts

fcobl's profile photo   06/19/2015 11:52 a.m.

Hello my name, Francisco I have 40 years I am diabetic skewed me insulin.
The Wednesday 17 I got the sugar to 450 my wife I call 112 while I click on Novorapid.They made me an electro, I take the tension and the sugar test that I had at 405, with all that they tell me to control me again in 1h for the rest well and leave.
The next day I go to head medical that does the same tests with this time the sugar to 197
And they meet for the endocrine, I also tell him some clicks on his chest and a pain that goes from his shoulder to his left elbow tells me if that continues to be urgent.
I ask if someone can help me about sugar more or less is this although I'm still a little high.
But the shoulder pain continues and sometimes more intention
Can someone tell me something about this if pain and punctures is because of the climb?
thank you

fcobl's profile photo
fcobl
06/19/2015 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not think I keep a relative, I have had those figures and more and I have not noticed any of that and less that it lasts after having regulated the sugar.
Let's see if other foreros say something

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/19/2015 1:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hi @fcobl, I think the same as @gala, no case is it a similar relationship, but abdominal pain and headache are documented, head pain,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/19/2015 2:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@fcobl did you have long controlled diabetes?Soon to diagnose myself gave me a quite intense shoulder/arm that was exacerbated at night.Little by little it was improving but was appearing intermittently.When it happened to me, I could hardly bend my arm.After many months (I would say that more than a year) I stop appearing.
Recently I find out that there is a syndrome called frozen shoulder syndrome that apparently is much more common among the diabetics than between the general population and I think it was what I had.It is not serious and over time it leaves, but it can become quite painful, some nights I even woke up from pain.It may be what is happening to you.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/19/2015 7:02 p.m.

gala said:
I don't think I keep a relay, I have had

fer said:
hello @fcobl, I think the same as @gala, no case is there as a similar relationship, but abdominal pain and headache are documented,

fer said:
hello @fcobl, I think the same as @gala, no case is there as a similar relationship, but abdominal pain and headache are documented,

Hello, I don't have abdominal pain but I gave head from time to time and punctures in my chest, just like being bad and trembling inside.
I will wait to see what the undocline tells me on July 1.
And thanks for your help

fcobl's profile photo
fcobl
06/20/2015 10:41 a.m.

inay said:
@fcobl did you have time with poorly controlled diabetes?Soon to diagnose myself gave me a quite intense shoulder/arm that was exacerbated at night.Little by little it was improving but was appearing intermittently.When it happened to me, I could hardly bend my arm.After many months (I would say that more than a year) I stop appearing.
Recently I find out that there is a syndrome called frozen shoulder syndrome that apparently is much more common among the diabetics than between the general population and I think it was what I had.It is not serious and over time it leaves, but it can become quite painful, some nights I even woke up from pain.It may be what is happening to you.

Hello, I don't have abdominal pain but I gave head from time to time and punctures in my chest, just like being bad and trembling inside.
I will wait to see what the undocline tells me on July 1.
And thanks for your help

fcobl's profile photo
fcobl
06/20/2015 10:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.