{'en': 'What do you notice with more than 500 sugar?', 'es': 'Que te notas con mas de 500 de azucar??'} Image

What do you notice with more than 500 sugar?

aranzazuleg's profile photo   06/26/2015 12:06 p.m.

Let's see, I am a diabetic but I have never taken more than 350, the symptoms of a downturn, but now my son in a matter of two hours per bomb failure has been put in 500, which shows?

Now he does not go to school, but it would happen if that happens at school and if you don't look until 12:30 that figure would have risen to more than 600 insurance, and that's why I ask, what can happen to him, he can loseknowledge like a low?
Or would I be so campaign for school, apart from the fact that it would be very thirsty and would go to the bathroom, would it have any other consequence?

Right now we have lowered that figure with the ball to 280, in more or less two hours, then we will change the bomb and already this, but my question is that, can something happen for excess sugar?

Thank you!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/26/2015 12:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been several months with more than 400 on an empty stomach, and more than 600 after eating, and I did not notice anything weird apart from the typical, which is to go to the bathroom, drink a lot of water, and eat a lot but continue losing weight of allForms.
I also suppose the body was accustomed to that situation.

Now when I spend 300 (rarely) the only thing I notice is something more desire to go to the bathroom, and some desire to drink.Otherwise as a rose.

There are people who report blurred vision and headache in hyperglycemia.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/26/2015 1:41 p.m.

I add fatigue or sleep as a possible symptom, copy here a topic with more information:
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/26/2015 2:18 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Today I have been to 490, a problem with the bomb: -l ....

Symptoms?A thirst that died.And after a while some boster who died again .... Luckily this only happens once every ... 5 years?10?Ufff prefer a hyper to a hyper so strong

tica's profile photo
tica
06/27/2015 12:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Be careful with the bombs, and more if they are from Medtronic, look for this on Facebook: do not trust Medtronic Diabetes
And please share your experiences there, and give you like.

Do not trust Medtronic Diabetes

victorvazquez's profile photo
victorvazquez
06/27/2015 6:34 a.m.

victorvazquez said:
care with bombs, and more if they are from Medtronic, look for this on Facebook: do not trust Medtronic Diabetes
And please share your experiences there, and give you like.

Do not trust Medtronic Diabetes

We know that you had a problem with Medtronic and we told you that you would give us pruw so you will stop giving it bad advertising.It was your fault for not following the indications of glycemia control.My bomb is from Roche and the fault was mine.End of the subject.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/27/2015 11:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

My son's bomb is Medtronic, and I don't think more poor than others.

I was that I could lose knowledge as with a strong low.

I am quieter :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/27/2015 2:47 p.m.

I did not carry a bomb, but in a family celebration I thought I had not gone to eat skewers with fruit, some cake, some chocolate ... and when I looked at 500!And what I noticed most was dream (apart from how typical you say).I suppose it would be more worrying if that figure remained many days, but luckily I also have not spent something similar for years.

valky's profile photo
valky
06/28/2015 12:25 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

When I was diagnosed with diabetes, the device measured maximum 700 and marked error, that is, I had at least that.What did you feel?The previous month, a lot of thirst, a lot of urine and very often, I died for drinking coca queues, for the sugar, a lot of hunger, and I slept every so often, talking to people, anywhere I fell asleep.

Edmundo's profile photo
Edmundo
01/28/2017 1:13 a.m.

Diagnóstico en navidad de 2016, sin saber qué diabetes tengo.
Lantus y metformina.
Diagnosticado con 620 de glucosa, actualmente con hbA1c de 6,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.