{'en': 'Inject insulin, before or after meals?', 'es': 'Inyectar insulina, ¿antes o después de las comidas?'} Image

Inject insulin, before or after meals?

fer's profile photo   06/26/2015 12:09 p.m.

@Sergiojunene, before there were children's vaccination, 50%of children died before the 5 years.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2021 4:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Before there were vaccinations there was diabetes

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/29/2021 4:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Before there were vaccinations there was diabetes

No, if that is clear, but they have also done us dust

sergiojunene's profile photo
sergiojunene
08/29/2021 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
@sergiojunene, before there are children's vaccination, 50%of children died before completing the 5 years.

Yes, for that reason that they have done us dust with all the shit

sergiojunene
08/29/2021 5 p.m.

@Sergiojunene, before vaccines and antibiotics, nor half the life there was.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/30/2021 12:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Sergiojunene said:
I do have less than 80 glucose, the endocrinologist who ate and then puts me 4 units, another medication that is doing dust, the lie of diabetes and othersChronic "diseases", normally produced by child vaccination, but I don't want to open a poolmic issue.

Good afternoon.To me the type 1 diabetes left at age 42 and ne full physical condition

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
08/30/2021 2:59 p.m.

@Sergiojunene did not vaccinate me as a child of almost anything.
I passed all the diseases: measles, chickenpox, paperors, ... in my time there were no vaccines.Slipstone yes, of course.I did not even put tetanus in school at 14, only that of the rubella.
I was never sick, the pediatrician did not meet me and the first blood analytics did to me in my first official job with 29 years.And I left immunosuppressed, so 13 years I have been until I debuted in diabetes that has suddenly left.As I was never sick, the hematologist did not put me treatment.
I have never taken the flu, I have not had a fever more than 2 times in my life and I never missed school, nor a day of the EGB nor the BUP.

I have dealt with many endocrine and everyone believes that we are born with certain predispositions, and according to our lifestyle, environment, stress, etc.We develop diseases or not.And I agree with them for another disease that I have, from which my grandmother and all her sisters have died.While my mother and I have both the happy gene, here we are, and my mother has almost 80 and has surpassed her mother in 25 years for now (and I hope many more)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/30/2021 3:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, but today they are closely related to autism and diabetes, TMBs can be transgenic meals and wheat, not just vaccines, they put fluoride and heavy metals to many things, the diabetes that I know did not exist in the nineteenth centurySo no matter how old or young people who are affected, they must be people of the last century or this century.The body is always regenerating and in survival mode, if you have taken the diabetes, (I understand that) that gives me the reason you can cure changing certain habits and the diet especially.

sergiojunene
09/05/2021 10:51 a.m.

adrianasanz said:
Sergiojunene said:
I do have less than 80 glucose, the endocrinologist who ate and then puts me 4 units, another medicineThat is doing dust, the lie of diabetes and other chronic "diseases", normally produced by a child vaccination, but I do not want to open a theme of polemic.

Good afternoon.To me the type 1 diabetes came out at 42 and ne full physical condition

If at 20 years, that does not matter years later or of vaccines or because the body has a lot of poisoning for whatever reason.

sergiojunene
09/05/2021 10:52 a.m.

regina said:
@sergiojunene, before vaccines and antibiotics, or half of life there were.

Do not believe, the one that Andreas Moritz explains in his books, the body is not against us or hurts himself and much less, so a disease or symptoms like these appear for a cause of poisoning or byA polluted mind.

sergiojunene
09/05/2021 10:54 a.m.

sergiojunene said:
regina said:
@sergiojunene, before vaccines and antibiotics, nor half the life had.

Do not believe, the one that Andreas Moritz explains in his books, the body is not against us or hurts himself and much less, so a disease or symptoms like these appear for a cause of poisoning or bya polluted mind.

Ohu !!!What asshole and autoimmune diseases and cancer? ... damn ignorance

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/05/2021 12:18 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Sergiojunene are very wrong.Dulce's disease was named because of the sweet breath produced by ketoacidosis, it is known from before Christ.More than 2000 years and we continue without healing.
It is not true that in the nineteenth century there would be no diabetics.

I do not believe any charlatans who only seek to enrich themselves and have no scientific basis.

Diabetes exists as always as cancer or other ailments;The difference is that since the twentieth century they are studied and try to heal and before simply were old with 50 years and you died without knowing why.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2021 8:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Indeed, as @ruthbia, friend @Sergiojunene Diabetes is older than history ... It is thought that in the Neanderthals there were cases of diabetes, in the forum several topics on history have been shared, here a coupleIn case you want to deepen a little with contrasted information.;)

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/06/2021 11:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thread of children's vaccines.My son is now 9 years old and debuted with 6 years.1 month before they put the vaccine that is put with 6 years.I have always tended my suspicion that the vaccine was the trigger for the debut.In the hospital they did the pertinenetes tests and gave us congenital diabetes.That is, he was born with that predisposition but it is not known to make it appear.They say it can be an infection but my son had nothing more than the vaccine.I have the uncertainty that it was the vaccine that put the immune system to the limit and the diabetes appeared.Let's accelerate it.The same could have come years later.I think it can be related to the debut although it is clear that I was going to have it equally.

imelda's profile photo
imelda
09/13/2021 7:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.