I don't know what to think ...

Adrian_juez's profile photo   07/06/2015 12:58 a.m.

Very good to all, I am a 17 -year -old boy.In September of last year due to medical issues related to another medical problem, they made me do some blood analysis.To my surprise the levels of sugar came out a bit high and the doctor recommended to do some analysis dedicated to blood glucose levels.During the year I have been doing blood constantly leaving the levels of sugar in little high (120,130 ..), but the antigad antibodies.those in charge of working properly the pancreeas are very high (28 when the reference limit is 0.9).Because of this, my endocrinologist has sent me to Barcelona to speak with professionals specialized in diabetes that he is unable to follow up ... what do you think of my situation?Thanks in advance, it is appreciated that there are people willing to help with this issue!

Adrian_juez's profile photo
Adrian_juez
07/06/2015 12:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good, this link contains information that can help you: Link

Greetings

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
07/06/2015 1:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @adrian_juez, I recommend that you read this topic: Link develop it

fer's profile photo
fer
07/06/2015 1:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.