Help

malefica33's profile photo   07/07/2015 11:39 p.m.

Hello everyone.I need help with bubbles when loading the insulin cartridge.I throw me more than 20 minutes trying to remove them and there is always some.Suggestions?Thank you.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/07/2015 11:39 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

@malefic33 insulin is at room temperature when you change the cartridge?Do you extract the insulin from a vial or a ball?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/08/2015 12:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I extracted the road (Humalog) and I take it out of the 24h fridge.before.

malefica33
07/08/2015 1:07 a.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Try to remove all the air from the road before loading the cartridge as this girl does in this video Link

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/08/2015 7:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This video can be done?Why do we tell us then that we should put air in the vial before extracting insulin?Now I am out of course !!!!

malefica33
07/09/2015 4:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.