Buy Internet strips

Regina's profile photo   07/08/2015 3:26 a.m.

My daughter has been reduced in number of strips, in Madrid they gave her four boxes and now in Asturias the nurse tells her that only three corresponds.I suppose that the endocrine will have to make a report because, with less than 5 boxes per month, it is impossible to be controlled and calm.
Meanwhile we plan to buy them online in Farmaline, which is well price.Will they be reliable?
The meter has also changed him, he had the Menarini and now they have given him the Bayer Contour Next, how is it?
I was very quiet with the one I had ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 3:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I spend 7 or 8 strips a minimum day and in insurance they give me only half.The Codefree are very cheap on the Internet, which are also very good.(In my tests the Menarini were the worst because the hyperglycemia did not marked well)

Until now the Codefree bought them on Amazon, at € 12 the box, since I like their customer service and speed, many times they brought them in less than 24 hours, but as they have uploaded a little now, last week the PediTo eBay that are € 8 the box (if you buy 2 or more and if you are diabetic) ... right now they have reached me.:)

P.D: This shows that all other brands are scammers for totally illegally agreing exaggeratedly high prices.47 euros are worth all boxes in the pharmacy, with that money on the Internet I buy 6 boxes.They have agreed among all a price at least 600% higher than the real one.And on top of the brand this continues to earn money.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/08/2015 9:12 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you very much, I will look at that page. Bayer are 25 e the 50th box, but much cheaper than in the pharmacy.
I'm going to see on eBay.Those of Cadefree are only for that meter.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 4:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I already found them cheaper
.Thanks, Sherpa.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 5:34 p.m.

regina said:
Thank you very much, I will look at that page. Bayer are 25 e the 50 -year box. But much cheaper than in the pharmacy.
I'm going to see on eBay.Those of Cadefree are only for that meter.

But to spend 25 euros (which is a robbery) you can buy them in the Diabetic Association that sell the ACCUCHK at 30 euros.For my part I do not plan to give more money to the gangsters that impose such high prices illegally.(It is forbidden to do it)

And yes, the Codefree only go with the codefree meter.But with what you save in strips.I have asked myself 8 boxes for 67 euros, shipping included, in the pharmacy it would cost me and cost me until a few months ago 360 euros.To you at 25 euros would cost you 200 euros.If you spend few yet, but if you spend many like me and start making numbers ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/08/2015 5:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have the Bayer Contour Next, and for you to get an idea, a few days ago I did a blood analysis and just before I took the roads I did a blood glucose and the meter marked 75. In the results of the analysis it came out... 75. nailed.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/08/2015 6:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

artories said:
I have the bayer contour Next, and so that you get an idea, a few days ago I did a blood analysis and just before I took the roads I did a blood glucoseand the meter marked 75. In the results of the analysis it came out ... 75. nailed.

In the analyzes that I have done among more than 5 meters, all glucometers nail it in low values, there are hardly any differences, even among those who later deviate in high values.Where there is a lot of variation is in hyperglycemia.

Below 80 there is no difference even if the meter is from the "bad", so I feel to tell you that this analysis did not help you to see the quality of the glucometer.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/08/2015 6:45 p.m.

With the menarini we had, 186 in the analytics and 180 with the meter.Now, Bayer is higher values., 130 with the one before and 145 with the one now.
In the end, if we make an average, they will all be similar .., they will deviate a little, but, if they detect the hypos well, we are calm.
Sherpa, and I had been so happy with what Artorias tells me .. hahaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 7:14 p.m.

There are also variations even if you make two glycemias in a row with it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 7:16 p.m.

Which ones did you find less reliable in hypers, Sherpa?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 7:18 p.m.

regina said:
There are also variations even if you make two glycemias in a row with it.

That has never happened to me, we go if I do it well.If the blood sucks too quickly or floods too much the strip if they sometimes give bad values.But whenever I repeat twice with the same meter and I do well, I have never seen variation in any meter.And let's go that happened to me, I would throw it in the trash.

regina said:
with the menarini we had, 186 in the analytics and 180 with the meter.Now, Bayer is higher values., 130 with the one before and 145 with the one now.
In the end, if we make an average, they will all be similar .., they will deviate a little, but, if they detect the hypos well, we are calm.
Sherpa, and I had been so happy with what Artorias tells me .. hahaaa

If I in all the comparisons I have made, I have not put just low values ​​because below 80 I have not seen a difference in any.And in high values ​​each has its typical deviation, it is a matter of getting used to correcting with insulin taking into account that deviation.

I accustomed to the menarini that always marks me lower in the climbs, when I passed to the Codefree that deviates up in those high values, at first I had more hypos, but soon after I used to adjust the different insulin according to if I measure meWith one or the other.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/08/2015 7:26 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
artories said:
I have the bayer contour Next, and so that you get an idea, a few days ago I did a blood testAnd just before the roads were removed, I made a glycemia and the meter marked 75. In the results of the analysis it came out ... 75. nailed.

In the analyzes that I have done among more than 5 meters, all glucometers nail it in low values, there are hardly any differences, even among those who later deviate in high values.Where there is a lot of variation is in hyperglycemia.

Below 80 there is no difference even if the meter is from the "bad", so I feel to tell you that this analysis did not help you to see the quality of the glucometer.

OK thanks.Well, one day that is high in the analysis I will tell you what difference it gives me.

By the way, they give you less than 4 boat boats is a shame.In Madrid they give me all those who ask without grinding.
Now I am on vacation outside Madrid and they have given me 6 boats for 20 days "just in case."

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/08/2015 8:46 p.m.

It depends on the nurse.It now reads the role where it says what corresponds to basal and bowling, which are three, and from there it does not come out.If I had a bomb, they would correspond to 5. You see ..
The other nurse, who already retired, gave us 5, because he had worked at the hospital with diabetic children and knew what there was .. in short .. the endocrine will make a report, because he will realize that a hem of 6 of 6It is not achieved with less.Now with continuous meters, what happens, before all the blame of glucose dance was ours, before, before
I have a student in the night baccalaureate, who always had 9 and 10, since the 2 years that began with this.His mother almost drives her crazy between the endo and the educator, telling her that she did everything wrong.
Now, he is 20 years old and they have changed his medical equipment, he was diagnosed with an unstable "1%" diabetes, because they say it only has that percentage.They have put the bomb and the Dexcom, and hemoglobin lowered 7 in three months.
She hurts a lot what made her mother happen, blaming her all the lack of control.There is no right to that.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 9:22 p.m.

Go with some of Health !!!I am already an expert in claiming, with education, but I claim.

The bomb put it at 20 days to claim.

In my health center they gave me less strips than my endocrine told me that I should use.After claiming they give me the ones that correspond to me.

In the end you have to keep in mind that our medical needs are covered by legislation and that we must exercise our right.

If the endocrine says that they have to give me 5 boxes of strips a month because they will have to give me a doctor.

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/08/2015 10:38 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

They could tell me on which page they buy them, I live in Uruguay and I have the device d bayer but they changed it to me for a True that is not very good.If I could get bayer strips it would be barbaric because they are reoso as well.Thanks Kisses

Alita's profile photo
Alita
07/10/2015 8:05 p.m.

Put the name of the strips in the search engine.All pages where they sell them appear

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2015 12:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.